● 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ●

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ɪⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

!" 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑒𝑐𝒉𝑜𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔𝒉 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒉𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑, 𝑤𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝒉𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑐𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑑 "𝑀𝑖𝑐𝒉𝑖, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝒉𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒, 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒" 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝒉𝑖𝑐𝒉 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑝, 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝒉𝑒 𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑑. "𝐼 𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑦" 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝒉𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝒉𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝒉𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟..." 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑐𝒉𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤𝒉𝑖𝑙𝑒 "𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑘 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝐼 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑" 𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘, 𝐻𝑦𝑜𝑘𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.

"𝑅𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡!"

𝑊𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝒉𝑒 𝒉𝑎𝑠.

𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒.

The rest of the day happened normally, and Takemichi decided to search his room with the excuse that he would clean it up, but his main objective was to find something to help him find out about the former owner of this body. 
Everything was very organized and clean, just a few books on medicinal herbs, it seems that the other Takemichi liked very much on the subject, well, that serves a little, it lacked only the little table, he opened some drawers but nothing of extreme importance, but when he tried to open the last one he noticed needed a key, strange, what would be so important that needed security? This aroused the interest of the child who tried to break the lock to open but did not help, 
'Damn! This body doesn’t have as much strength, I think it should jump to phase four...' in the end he gave up, who knows he won’t find the key someday.

Takemichi spent two days with his mother, he found out a lot about her, what shocked him most was that she liked women too, he has nothing against those who like the same gender.

She’s a very reliable and conservative person. In some conversations she had mentioned the new school, so probably the other Takemichi was going to a new school, that’s good, now he will be able to pass his true identity to others without having to push too hard.