CHAPTER 6: KION'S EXILE

Kion P.O.V (AFTER THE BANISHMENT)
My trial was at noon I thought maybe my dad would change his mind and start treating me less like an annoying cub and more like his son. Boy was I ever wrong!

(The Trial
I slowly walked up to Pride Rock, I saw my guard I smiled at them but they just looked away from me even Bunga. As I got close to the spot where I was told to sit I heard animals around me whisper "It's Kion, I guess that he's finally turned into the lion he was always ment to become." I wanted to yell that I was innocent but I knew I would only be in more trouble if I did. My dad walked up to the top of Pride Rock and stared down at me angrily.

--------------------------
Simba P.O.V
"Kion! For your crime of roaring at your sister Kiara in attempt to take her place as future ruler, you are to be judged. I have spoken with the Pride and the pridelander's about this and I pass my judgement now... EXILE!"

Kion P.O.V
As I ran all the pridelander's even my guard started singing. My dad was following me to make sure I left. "Fine Simba, you want to exile me huh? Well lets see how well the pridelander's do without me and the roar!" I shout just before I used the roar to send the water of the river so far away it wouldn't be back for weeks. Doing so drained all the water from the pridelander's watering hole. I lost the roar in the process.

(Pretend he's a cub without the scar)

----------------------
Well thanks for reading chapter 6. Kion is now an outsider. Look out for chapter 7 THE CRUSH I won't give any specific details but Kion does get a crush on a certain peach colored lioness cub.