Chapter 12 Joining Simba's pride

Kovu P.O.V
I was walking through the tall grass of the Pride Lands, making sure to stay hidden from Simba's majordomo Zazu until I reach Pride Rock. "I still can't believe Kion was actually plotting against me. I thought we were friends" I thought as I approached Pride Rock to see Simba and his Pride gathered for Morning Assembly. I decided to stay hidden until everyone else but Simba had left to start their day. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kiara. "She is going to be so surprised once she comes back from her hunting lessons with Queen Nala, well if Simba lets me join his pride" I thought. A few minutes later the Pride went their separate ways I stayed hidden as I watched Kiara leave with her mother. Once everyone had left and Simba went back up to the den I silently made my way up the rock stairs that lead up to the den. As I reach the entrance I make sure no-one is looking. When I see that the coast is clear I sneak into the den, unfortunately my timing was wrong and Zazu saw me as he flew out to gather information for the Morning Report.

Zazu P.O.V
I had just finished speaking with Simba and was leaving the den to go gather my daily Morning Report when I saw Kovu outside the den. "Sire! An Outsider has breached Pride Rock I repeat An Outsider has breached Pride Rock!" I quickly warn Simba.

Simba P.O.V
"Sire! An Outsider has breached Pride Rock I repeat An Outsider has breached Pride Rock!" I heard Zazu shout.  "WHAT!? They know the penalty of returning. Thanks Zazu I'll take care of it I shouted as Zazu left. I made my way outside and saw Kovu just sitting there almost like he was waiting for me.

Kovu P.O.V
"Oh no Kovu, why are you such an idiot? You should have waited until Zazu left" I told myself. "Kovu!? What are you doing in the Pride Lands?" Simba said. "Your Majesty, I have come to join your pride. Zira banished me for having a crush on your daughter Kiara. I also have information that might be useful to you information about Zira's plans and information about... Kion." "How do I know you're telling the truth?" "King Simba, I would not lie---" "KOVU OH MY GOSH! What are you doing in the Pride Lands?" I was cut off my a familiar voice. "Hey Kiara! Your not going to believe this but Zira kicked me out of her pride." "Wait WHAT!?" she asked in shock. "Kion betrayed me, he let me come along because he had a plan to see if I still wanted to be friends with you, which I do and if I did he would tell Zira which he did. Zira was mad as a cheetah with a baby baboon on her back and she banished me."

(A/N:)
DID ANYONE CATCH MY TLG BABOONS REFERENCE?

Kiara P.O.V 
I can't believe it Kovu is actually in the Pride Lands. "I don't know Kovu how do I know you're telling the truth?" "Dad take it from me he's telling the truth." "Okay princess I believe you." "Thanks dad!" "Kovu as King of the Pride Lands I welcome you into my Pride." "Thank you you're majesty." "Please call me Simba." "Uh okay."

---------------
Well chapter 12 is done. Only three more after this. Have a great day.