Chapter 11: Kovu's Trial

(Hey. I'm sorry I haven't been posting chapters but I have a busy school life and was just trying to put a few small things in so you would all know I haven't forgotten about this story.) On to chapter 11.

TLGTLGTLGTLGTLGTLGTLGTLGTLGT

ZIRA P.O.V
It has been a week since Kion told me about Kovu's little crush on the daughter of Simba. I have decided to put him on trial so he confesses out loud. If he denies it he will be punished if he doesn't well he'll be exiled from my pride.

Kion P.O.V
It was time for Kovu to be put on trial. Finally! I'll get rid of Kovu the traitor and become Scar's heir myself. Haha! I thought to myself.

Kovu P.O.V (Time Skip to the trial)
"Mom what do you want me on trial for?" I asked my mother confused. "Kovu, I have recently become aware of a situation that could jeopardize your place in our pride as Scar's chosen heir." she said. "What do you mean?" "Kion came to me one week ago and said you were hanging out with Simba's brat and that you have a crush on her too." "WHAT!? Kion, I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone about that."

Kion P.O.V
"Well Kovu when it comes to betrayal of a pride there are no secrets." I retorted. "But Kion--" "ENOUGH Kovu!" Zira yelled.

Zira P.O.V
"So Kovu do you admit to spending time with Kiara and having a crush on her or not?" I asked my son. "I admit it." "Alright. I now pass my judgement. EXILE!" I shout.

Kion P

Kion P.O.V
Yes my plan worked! I am rid of Kovu now I will probably be made the heir of Scar. "Kion, I have something I need to tell you." Zira said to me. "Yes Zira what is it?" "With Kovu banished you are now Scar's new heir." "Really I am?" "Yes Kion you are." "Don't worry Zira I won't let you or Scar down I promise!" "I know you won't child."

--------------------------------------------------
Well chapter 11 is done. Sorry it took so long but I am in school and it's hard to update often with homework and all. Kovu has been banished. What will happen to him? Keep looking for chapter 12 Kovu's New Life which will be posted next week.