First kiss

I had originally written this for Eremin but uhh i never posted the story so bsjsjsjs

Also, Takashi and Miya are 16 in this :)

"Can i kiss you?," Takashi asked.

Miya's breath hitched as he studied his best friend's face. Realizing that this wasnt a joke, he rapidly nodded.

In the shadows of the night, with Miya's face so close to Takashi's, Taka could see his childhood friend's freckles and the lighter and darker shades of his green eyes so clearly. His heart beat faster as he cupped Miya's face and brought his lips to the younger's.

Maybe time stopped, but the butterflies in Miya's stomach only grew wider. His knees got weaker as Takashi bit on his lower lip. The raven haired thought that if it wasnt for the fact that Taka pinned him against a wall, he would've definitely fell.

The brunette came back for air and smiled a little at Miya's awestrucked face.

"Can we do that again?," the shorter boy asked.

"Right now?"

"Yeah," he stuttered.

There wasnt a moment of hesitation. Takashi was kissing Miya again and Miya didnt feel so shy anymore as he brought a hand to Taka's soft brown hair, making the taller boy make a throaty sound. The younger one took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside Takashi's mouth, gentle but demanding. It was nothing like the brunette ever experienced. He honestly never understood why they described kissing as "melting" in his older sister's romance books until now, because every touch was electrifying, so electrifying that he couldnt think properly anymore.

As they let go of each other, Takashi smiled such a beautiful smile, and suggested for the two to go back inside since it was freezing.