Grocery shopping

I also wrote this a while ago 🧍‍♀️

When they got to the grocery store, Takashi told Miya to get into the shopping cart.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"I would never," Takashi winked.

"You're such a fool," Miya rolled his eyes as he tried hiding his grin.

"Only for you."

Taka saying that made Miya's heart skip a beat. He stayed immobile until the brunette noticed the effect he had on Miya. Takashi booped the younger's nose with a smile while Miya's face turned a faint shade of pink.

They didnt hear the sound of laughter or of a camera's shutter.

~Meanwhile with Renga~

"You were supposed to turn off the camera shutter, Reki!"

"Sorry, love," Reki apologized as he gave his boyfriend a quick kiss, which made Langa smile.

"Turn it off now, though. We were lucky they didnt hear us."

"I will."

~With Takashi and Miya~

Takashi succeeded on convincing Miya to get into the shopping cart, after quite a bit of persuasion.

"Okay, so what are we getting?," he asked.

"Doritos, one of those cheap bad video games, gatorade and sour patch kids."

After a few minutes, they were looking for the gatorades. Takashi quickly found them.

"Found them!" He exclaimed.

"Gimme!" Miya got out of the cart and tried grabbing the drink, failing. If only he was tall..

The brunette raised the hand holding the gatorade and looked down at Miya who was continuously jumping, trying to grab that damn drink.

"Taka!," he whined, "give it to me!"

Takashi eventually gave in.

As the raven haired boy gently placed the bottle, the taller one turned him around so that they were facing each other. That made the poor gatorade fall down to the floor.

"Hey," he simply said while finding it quite difficult to breathe as he stared at Miya's confused but flustered eyes.

"Hi," the other stuttered.

Miya wanted to kiss him right at that moment.

As if Takashi had heard his thoughts, "im gonna kiss you, is that okay?," he asked.

And then his heart skipped a beat again. Was Taka serious? Was he just joking? I mean, they've been pretty close these past couple months, but did the brunette really want them to kiss?

Miya pushed those thoughts away and slowly nodded, unsure.

As their faces got closer, he could see the many brown freckles, the pink shade on Takashi's cheeks, and the nervous look he had as he cupped the younger's face.

When their lips finally met, Miya's legs stopped supporting him. He mentally thanked the cart for being there to save him from falling.

Takashi's lips felt softer than Miya ever imagined. The kiss was, in fact, quite sloppy — teeth gritted from the lack of experience. And although, Miya was quite shy at first, knowing he has never kissed anyone, it felt absolutely amazing to both of them.

The shorter boy then suddenly got a confidence boost as he grabeed Taka's collar and pulled him closer, so that it would be easier for him to play with the freckled boy's hair. He giggled a little at the throaty sound Takashi made afterwards. Takashi couldnt help but smile as he heard laughter from Miya.

"I never imagined my first kiss being in a grocery store," Miya said, out of breath, as they let go of each other.

"This was your first kiss?," Takashi asked, grabbing the other boy's hand

"Yeah."

"Same."

They then payed and didn't speak for a while. They were quite comfortable with the silence as they held hands, occasionally smiling a little at one another.