(7) twelve minutes

She cautiously walked up to the door and peeked around the corner, there Lucas was, sitting in his chair facing her, about five screens behind him - they were all turned off. He put his hand up in defense "i won't bite... hard." he smirked. "You done it, well done. Come over here, i want to show you something." he swiveled back around in his chair, waiting for Quinn to come over. She slowly walked over, half because she was scared and half because it was hard to walk, her arm dripping blood, her abdomen stinging and hole in her hand. Not to mention she was freezing, especially since the door right beside his seat led outside. 

She stood next to him, waiting for him to show her the thing he wanted her to see, he looked up at her. "Sit down." she looked around the small room for a chair, Lucas chuckled, grabbing her wrist and pulling her on his lap. He could feel her shivering, she used her one good hand to rub her arms to keep in heat.  

He moved forward in his chair and pulled his hoodie off and draping it over her shoulders. It was quite large on her as she used it as a blanket. He was just wearing a simple shirt underneath. He slithered one arm around her waist and he used the other to turn the screen on, it was video footage of the same puzzle she had just done. "His boy wasn't as lucky as you." Lucas said as he pressed 'play.' just like Quinn, he started to freak out at first, it took him a little longer to figure out what to do. 

However, she noticed that the clown's winding device was stuck in a barrel instead of the clown, like hers was. "This video is nearly thirty minutes long. You did this puzzle in twelve minutes." Lucas almost whispered in her ear. Most of the video was him redoing things he already did, going into the same room over and over and inspecting every little detail, and the little pep talk he gave himself before shoving his whole hand in the toilet. 

She felt Lucas' hands shifting from her waist to her thigh as the video continued, at this point the man was trying to pop all the balloons. His thumb rubbed circles on her inner thigh, she didn't know if she was too scared to say no or if she didn't want to say no. With every second the video went on, he got closer and closer. She heard Lucas talking through the speaker in the video, he was quite aggressive with the man, telling him to hurry up and insulting him on his solving skills. He got to the top of her jeans, using his hand to undo the button and instantly slid his fingers along her underwear. He could feel her wetness through the fabric already, but he didn't say anything. 

The man in the video finally figured out what to do with the telescope he found, but it took him another few minutes to figure out where the combination was. Lucas rub circles around her clit, her breath became shaky, he chuckled at her. He moved her underwear so he could touch her skin with his. The man put in the combination and unlocked the box, and took out the voodoo doll, he instantly took it to the stove. 

Without warning Lucas slid his finger inside of her, a moan accidententaly escaped her lips, her hand slapped over her mouth to stop her from making noise. Lucas took his other hand and pulled her hand away. "Don't let me stop you from being noisy." his fingers pumped inside of her ever so gently as she bounced on his thigh, earning even more moans from her. She grabbed his other hand and gripped it tightly, her body moving without any rhythm now. "I hit the spot, haven't i?" he asked her, she nodded her head as her moans got louder. 

She wasn't even watching the tape anymore, her eyes were closed. He quickened his pace, moving his hand from the keyboard and grabbing her breast, massaging it in his palm. She left that familiar knot in her stomach. She let out one last moan before he felt her climax over his fingers. "Good girl." She was completely out of breath, not caring that the man on the tape was about to put the candle on the cake - she knew what was going to happen to him. "Was that worth the little injuries you got, hm?"

She fell back into him, resting against his chest. She didn't need his hoodie now, she had warmed up, entirely forgetting about her hand, arm or stomach. He wrapped both his arms around her, waiting for her to recover. Her chest rising and falling as she was still breathing heavily. She started to sit up a bit, Lucas helped her stand and he followed behind her. Her legs were a bit wobbly but she was fine. "Follow me." 

Lucas walked out the door, walking along the bridges to the courtyard, she was quite reluctant to follow, but she did anyway - not like she had anywhere else to go.  He took her to the massive gate at the end of the yard, taking a key out of his pocket and taking the chain off the gate, opening it for her. He had a torch as he guided her through the heavily, overgrown pathway until she recognised the track she was walking along. Lucas shone the torch into a bush and moving a few branches out the way, her blue car brightly lit up, her new wheel on and the keys in the ignition. Even her phone was still here. "Im gonna miss ya." Lucas winked, handing her the torch before he disappeared into the darkness back to the house.