PART 1

Third person pov:

"Sir, he's heading to his daughter right now" Jung Taeju said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two days ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV:

At night:

I entered the hotel heading toward the boss's office.

"sir" I said as I bowed to him.

"How is she?" he asked putting a cigarette in his mouth.

"The police are following her everywhere, her whole school know about her father being with us" I said looking at him.

"Okay, I want you to be by her side, and don't let her find out who you are until I tell you when" he said.

I nodded bowing. He stood up and got out of his office.

"Looks like someone have some work this couple of days" I smiled hearing taeju's voice.

I turn and walk toward him putting my arm around his neck.

"I missed you so much that you cannot imagine it" I said as we both start leaning in.

"yeah, me too" he smiled then kissed me. I kissed him back as he holds me up making my legs wrapped around him. He walked to the couch and sat down as the kiss heated.

The door opened.

We both stood up faster and saw the boss walking inside. He looked at us then continue walking to his table. He took out his gun then walked toward the door.

"Both of you, don't do it here, OUT! NOW!" he said and shout at the end of his sentence.

We got out of the room quickly and got outside the hotel. We walked together to a close park to the hotel.

"So, what happened today?" he asked as we walked slowly.

"Nothing new, just those stupid girls who's bullying Yoon Jiwoo, I just feeling bad for her" I said wrapping my arm around his.

"it's okay, I hope this ends soon so I could be with you more" he said smiling at me. I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips.

"So, how about we go to a room and continue what we started" he said giving me a smirk.

I pushed him lightly.

"I'd love to but tomorrow there is school, so I need to go because it's late" I said as both of us stopped walking and looked at each other.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked holding both my hands.

"No, don't want to any suspicious around me" I said smiling at him.

"Okay, how about tomorrow, do you like to go out?" he said as we start going back to the hotel.

"of course, I'd love too" I said smiling widely then put my head on his shoulder.