PART 8

I woke up on a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door.

"good morning" the boss said. he was dressing his suit.

"good morning, where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm going to the police station, they are looking for me about Gang Jae's death" he said.

"why? Isn't Jiwoo who killed him? why are you involved in it?" I asked.

"I guess I'll go and see" he said.

"I'll come with you" I said.

"no, after I come out, I'll come and take you then we can get back to the organization" he said stopping me.

I sigh and nod. "be safe sir" I said looking at him. he nodded and walked away.

After 2 hours, a car parked in front of the temples. I walked to it and saw the boss. I bowed to him.

"let's go" he said looking at me. I nodded. I was about to get in the front seat.

"sit next me Y/N" the boss said. I nodded and walked to the other side and sit next the boss.

"what happened there sir?" I asked. "Jiwoo took away the evidence and ran away" he said.

"why would she do that?" I asked. "she want to kill me herself without the police getting threw it" he said. I stayed silent.

We arrived at the gym. We got inside and saw everyone was around something. The backed up when they saw the boss. There was someone laying on the table.

I stood next to the boss. My breath hitched as I saw taeju laying on the table with a knife in his chest.

Dead.

"NO! NO TAEJU NO!" I shouted running toward him. I hold his face and hit it lightly.

"taeju-yah, come on wake up, yah, you promised me you will be safe until we see each other again, yah!" I shouted as tears fall. I hugged his face as I cry out loud.

"Mujin, please let him wake up, please, I didn't tell him yet, I didn't tell that I'm pregnant, please Mujin please" I cried looking at the boss.

"he won't wake up Y/N" the boss said looking at me.

"NO! HE MUST WAKE UP! HE SHOULD KNOW" I screamed and turned my look at taeju.

"yah, why are you cold, come on wake up" I screamed hugging his body tightly.

"Y/N calm down" I heard the boss said putting his hand on my shoulder, but I ignored him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder turning me back. the boss pulled me into him as I cried and scream out loud.

"she'll come on her own" that was the last thing I heard before passing out.

"Y/N, Y/N, can you hear me?" I heard the boss's voice echoing. I opened my eyes and saw him in front of me.

"are you okay?" he asked. I sat up and looked around and we were in his office. I looked at him and I shook my head no as tears filled my eyes.

"here drink this" he said as he gave me a glass of water. I took it and drank all of it.

"let's go" he said taking the glass and put it on the table. I stood up and walked in slow steps.

We entered a room. There was taeju lifeless body. I walked to him and held his hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not telling you, I really am" I said as I put the baby photo in his hand as I sobbed.

"may you rest in peace, my love" I said as I kissed his hand.