PART 4

Next day at night:

We got our cars and men ready. The boss got out and entered the car. We all got inside and start driving toward the north port.

We arrive at the port and get in boats. I stood next to the boss and taeju and we start heading toward the north port. We spread the men everywhere on the ship and then got inside the ship and went down where they do the drugs. We watch how they do the drugs.

"now, we won't be short on our supply" taeju said walking to the boss.

"seems Mr. Bae was smart" the boss said taking a small bottle looking at it.

"Yamamoto's goods are ready" the boss said putting the bottle down.

"Choi Mujin, put your hands up!" someone shouted.

I turned and saw a guy aiming his gun on us. Then I noticed the police logo on his jacket.

"sir, it's the police" I whisper.

"put your gun down!" taeju said.

"NO, STOP!" the police guy said.

"Choi Mujin, you are under arrest for manufacture of illegal drugs" he said but the boss ignored him and walked.

"don't, Jung taeju!" he shouted.

We heard a gunshot that made the electricity went down. We pulled the boss down protecting him.

taeju pushed the drugs on the fire making a big fire happened.

I pulled the boss in front of me making him walk faster. The boss falls a bottle making more fire.

I looked at the other they were all in fire, but I noticed Jiwoo was there looking at the boss. Taeju pushed us out of the place.

As soon as we were out a loud explosion happened. I walked but a glass got in my right leg. I groan and fall.

"are you okay?" taeju said and was about to come to me.

"go, I'll catch up with you, go now" I shouted at him. he nodded and ran with the boss.

I sat up and bought my leg closer to me. I saw the glass and it was deep inside. I took a deep breath and took it out. I screamed in pain. I breathed heavily.

I ripped my jacket sleeve and wrapped it around the wound. I stood up and limped following the way that taeju and the boss went from. I got out of a door and jumped in the water. I start swimming toward the port although my leg hurts but I kept swimming.

I arrived. I saw an old man.

"sir, please help me" I called him.

he rushed to me and helped me out of the water.

"here, take my jacket, or else you will get cold" he said giving me his jacket and put the hat on my head.

"come with me to my boat" he said pulling me with him.

I got me inside his boat, and he gave me a towel and some clothes.

"your leg looks pretty bad, were you in that explosion?" he asked me. I looked at him and nodded.

"okay, change your clothes, I'll bring my wife, she's a nurse, she can help you" he said.

"sir, what if the police came?" I asked him.

"don't worry, my house is close from here, I won't be late, I promise, and for keeping you safe, here this is the key for the room, close the door until I come" he said and giving me the key and walked away. I went and locked the door.