PART 7

I woke up and walked out of the room. I stood outside and saw the old man cleaning around. I bowed when he looked at me. We heard a door opened. I saw the boss on the floor.

"I thought I wouldn't see you again until after we die, but here we are, you still living your life fighting all the time?" the old man said looking the boss.

"no choice in the matter if I want to survive, life is a battle" the boss said looking at the old man.

"you can't lose, and you can't give in, that's why it's a war" the old man said and walked to the boss.

"how else am I supposed to live?" the boss asked.

"are there people you can trust?" the old man asked. The boss looked at me then to the old man and nodded.

"that's good then, rest here for a few days" the old man said the continued cleaning.

I walked to the boss and sat next to him. he crawled and took his phone from the table. He called someone.

"Jiwoo, I'm going to stay here tonight, meet me here, in the temple" the boss said the closed the call.

I looked at him and he looked at me. He sigh and lean on the table and stood up. he walked to me and sat next to me.

"what you said last night? Was it real?" I asked as my tears start to fill my eyes. He looked at me and nodded.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "who killed him?" I asked as my voice cracked.

"Jiwoo" he said and pulled me into him as I cried silently.

I wiped my tears and pulled away from him. "are the others okay? Taeju?" I asked looking at him.

"taeju is fine, don't worry" he said and pat my shoulder.

"then why didn't he come with you?" I asked him.

"I sent him to take care for the others until I'm healed" he said. I nodded.

"Jiwoo will be here soon, do you want meet her?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"I can't face her in the meantime" I said.

"okay" he said.

"how your baby?" he asked.

"it's in a good condition" I said putting my hand on my belly.

"good, take a good care of it" he said. I nodded.

At night, I was in my room sitting as I looked at the baby photo.

"how are you feeling" I heard a Jiwoo's voice. I stood up and sit next to the door listening to their conversation.

"it hurts, I haven't been stabbed in a while, it hurts, I had forgotten... just how much it hurts" the boss said.

"Do Gang Jae sent me a photo, the song joonsu that they said died 17 years ago... my father was a cop?" Jiwoo asked.

I stood up and was about to go out. "yes" I stopped when the boss said that.

"donghoon was a cop, Cha Giho had sent him, he wanted to take us down from inside, but donghoon flipped on him and came to our side, like I told you before, your father saved my life, let's go in" the boss said. I sigh in relieve and sat down.

"can you tell me... have you seen this man?" I hears someone said.

I slightly opened my doors room and I saw the police guy that was with Jiwoo that day.

"no one has visited us for a while" the old man said. the guy walked forward.

"people don't come to temples much when the weather gets cold" the old man said.

the police guy phone ring. He answered it and walked away. then I heard a door opened. I saw Jiwoo comes out of the room and walked away. I got out of the room and entered the room where the boss is.

"you know she will know the truth eventually" I said as I sit next to him.

he looked at me and nodded. he pulled his phone out.

"that's why I'm going to make this call" he said and dialed a number.

"taeju, I don't think Jiwoo can finish the job, get rid of Cha Giho" he said then closed the phone.

"you really going to make him do it?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"the guy that was with Jiwoo that day just came, he was looking for you, but the old man out there got him out of here" I said.

"you need to rest for you baby's health" the boss said.

"okay, I'll be in my room" I said. I stood up and went to my room.

I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door. I saw the boss.

"Jiwoo discovered about donghoon" he said and walked away.

"how did she know?" I asked as I follow him out of the room.

"taeju didn't kill Cha Giho, he survived and probably told Jiwoo" he said as he pulled out a cigarette.

"you don't mind right?" he said as he light it.

"what will you do then?" I asked ignoring his previous question.

"tomorrow taeju and some men will kill her" he said looking at me. I sigh.

"go to your room and get some sleep" the boss said. I nodded and walked to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its a short part but i hope you like it :)