PART 9

I woke up feeling someone playing with hair. I looked up and saw taeju.

"you're awake" he said. I put my hand on his face.

"you're not real" I said putting my hand down. I closed my eye for a while then open it.

He wasn't there.

I sigh. I took my phone out and called the boss.

"what do you want? Did I tell you I don't I want to see you again" he answered.

"I can't lose you sir, you're the only one I had now" I said as my voice crack.

"book a flight and go away, don't let me see you again" he said and closed the phone.

I sigh and put my phone down. I sat up and got to the driver sit. I opened the radio listening for today's new.

"Jung pildo, a young officer had been shot this morning by a strange person on who was in a motorbike" a reporter said. the first thing I thought about it was the boss. he did it. I start the car and drive away.

I stopped at the BOW'S restaurant. I got inside the restaurant.

"ma'am, can I get samgyetang?" I said and sat on a chair. I was staring at the wall remembering everything happened to me and taeju.

"are you okay?" the old lady asked sitting in front of me and put the food down. I looked at her and nodded.

I took the spoon and ate. "I heard about your boyfriends death, I'm sorry for your loss" she said looking at me.

"thank you" I said looking at her. Tears filled my eyes. I wiped them away and continue eating.

At night, I stayed all the morning in the restaurant. I put money on the table and got to the car and drove to the hotel.

I parked in front the hotel and got inside quickly not seeing any guards outside. I entered the hotel and saw all the men is dead. That's when I realized that Jiwoo is here. I ran to the elevator and pressed the boss's office. The elevator opened.

Jiwoo was standing in front of me, blood all upon her body. she pointed the gun at me.

"Jiwoo calm down" I said putting my hands up in a way trying to calm Jiwoo down.

"why? why did you hide it from me? I trusted you" Jiwoo said.

"I'm sorry, that's what I've been ordered, I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to lose my brother that time" I said looking at her.

"well die then" Jiwoo said and was about to shot. "no, Jiwoo, don't shot, please, if-if you k-kill me, you will kill another life" I said scared.

"what do you mean?" she asked. "I'm pregnant, so please, don't do it" I said. she put her gun down.

"I'll let you live, don't show in front of me cause the next time, I won't hesitate" she said and walked past me to the elevator.

I walked inside the boss's office. He was laying down. Lifeless. I took of my jacket and put it on him.

"I'm sorry, you may rest in peace" I said and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button then got inside it. I got out of the hotel and went to the car. I got in the driver seat and drove away.