Chapter 3: You thought

Fizz P.O.V:

Naomi just told me that Cam cursed her out. I dont know why but i guess he better have a good ass explanation for why he did. Anyways im taking him,Joi,and Naomi to Destin's house. Shit I hope she don't trip on a nigga
"Baby" Naomi says.

" Huh" I say.
I wonder what she is like."
" She doesnt like you and we dont either" Joi says. I dont know what is wrong with them but they need to chill out forreal.

"Bruh whats wrong with yall" I say.

"  You shouldnt be with...that thing.you should be with our mommy." Cam says.
" I dont wanna be with mommy" i say
"Ok bitch just shut the fuck up we hate you." Joi says. Damn. Thats the first time I ever heard Joi curse. I shake my head and keep driving.

" Aren't you gonna whoop they bad ass for disrespecting us." Naomi says.
" Hell nah you shouldnt comment on whatever I do and how I discipline my kids thats not biologically yours." I say. Then she just sit back looking hurt but I dont really care.

Destin P.O.V:

I walk to the door and open it to see a pregnant lady, Fizz, Joi, and Cam.

" Who are you" I point to the lady.
" Im Fizz wife Naomi" She says and tries to come in.
" Umm where are you going" I say
" inside" she says. I dony know where tf she think she going. Fizz barely get to come in so why would I let a damn stranger into my house.

I push her back."No the fuck you not." I say. Then she mean mug me.

" Eww get your hands off me." She says. As soon as she say that I wanna punch this stale weave ass bitch in her face.

" Hell nah bitch" I push her ass off my porch. "Bitch don't think because I stay by white people and that I changed I cant go back to my old ways and get ghetto now come on Joi and Cam mommy cooked y'all favorite."

They run and give me a hug and kiss then run in the house and I slam the door in Fizz face and fix their plate.

" Mmmm ghetti" Cam says trying to say spaghetti. I laugh and we all eat our food then watch a movie and go to sleep.

P.S: JUST THE SONG IN THE MEDIA

Song: IDFWU: Big sean ft. E. 40