Chapter 7: Savior

Fizz P.O.V:

They wanna mess with my family. Ok i got something for they ass. When I find out who doin this they gone wish they never did it.

Me and some of the niggas from the trap that I used to sell weed and crack at are on our way to the place where Destin and my children are.

"Alright when we get in i need 3 of yall to find Cameron, 3 of yall to find Joi, and the rest of yall find dez with me. Y'all got it?" I say as I give them each two guns and stuff they might need

"Yeah boss" they all say as we pull up to the place.

I guess they didn't know that Destin has a tracking device in her phone and I guess after we ya know....got divorced she kept it in there.

We all get out the van and some goto the back of the house and the rest run to the front. The driver sends us a text and says we should go in now so we rush in.

Destin P.O.V:

I'm just laying here. I can't feel the bottom half of my body because this man has taken advantage of me. I had to do it. I didn't want to see my daughter get hurt. I'll do anything to protect my family and I meant that.

As i look to my left I could have sworn I saw Naomi and Kiyyah. Maybe I'm just seeing things. My mind probably isn't acting right.

Then they both walk in the room laughing.

"What!" I say confused as to why they are here.

"Bitch don't be surprised. I know u was fucking my man. MINE! The father of my unborn child! Yeah. Homewrecker." Naomi says and laughs.

" I fucked yo man bitch but he was always mine from the beginning" kiyyah starts off saying. "He beat my pussy up in ways that you probably didn't even know he could. Bitch he had my legs up to the sky. Hands behind my back as he pulled my hair. Bitch it felt like he ruptured my cervix it was that good. Maybe it'll continue to be like that. Right naomi" Kiyyah finishes saying. Naomi nodds her head in agreement.

Then all of a sudden the door is kicked down and I see that the other door in the room that Cameron is in has been bust down also.

"Destin!" Someone yells as they run up to me and Joi. That someone was Fizz.

"Naomi!!" He says shocked to see that she was apart of this plan.

"Yes baby" she says as she walks closer to him.

" i can't believe you" he says as he quickly untangles me and joi and picks joi up and call somebody on his phone.

"aye y'all niggas got cam yet" he says.

" Yeah we had to shoot some niggas to get him tho" whoever it is says.

" aight hurry to the van mane go!" Fizz says. Then that person hangs up and fizz unties me.

" baby come on" he says as he tries to get me to come.

I stand up and limp to the door.

" Baby where ya clothes at." Fizz says as he looks at me concerned.

All I do is continue to limp to the van outside.

" Un-un where the fuck y'all think yall going. This bitch finna get what she deserve." Naomi says.

" Damn u so cruel man I don't even Know what I saw in u. First u disrespect my kids and now you disrespecting the love of my life. From now on the only thing I want us to talk about is Isabelle. Oh and the divorce papers will be in the mail soon. Get ya stuff and leave myhouse before i have the guards escort u out myself." Fizz says and grabs a blanket and wraps it around me. Then he walks me and Joi to the van and hurry up and gets in and tells the driver to drive us home.

Kiyyah P.O.V:

"Damn bitch he told you" I say as I laugh and walk away.

" Make me fuck you up" she says and I continue walking away.

" Shut yo fat pergnant ass up looking like a whale and atown had a baby together." i say and walk out the house.

Well I guess that plan didn't work.

Destin P.O.V:

I'm so happy that he came and saved me and our children. I love him so much and can homestly say we do even though we kinda aren't together but we kinda are. Without Dreux I don't even know where I would be right now. All I can do is thank him.

"Thankyou" I say lowly as I lay my head on his shoulder feeling tired.

" No problem baby anything for you and our children." He says and the driver continues to drive us home.

He's my savior.