Chapter 4: Talk

Destin P.O.V:

This bitch really think im finna go and have a nice convo with her. She must be crazy. I'm not about to go and be all nice to her. Ima keep it real with her and simply end the discussion.

Naomi P.O.V:

I'm lookin too cute with my bump and all and right now I'm about to go to this restaurant and talk to the kids mother.

~At tɦɛ ʀɛstaʀaʊռt~

Destin P.O.V:

Right now we sitting across from each other and she just staring at me. I'm tryna hurry up and finish I have a photoshoot today with Yg and this bitch wasting my time.

"Hellooo!" I say to get her attention.

" Oh I'm sorry but my name is Naomi" She laughs.

I didnt make a joke. I dont see what the fuck is so funny to her. She already erking my nerves.

"Im destin" I say.

" Hi dezzy" She says.

Oh hell nah. Im not her friend. She cant call me dezzy. Bitch call me by my professional name.

" It's destin to you" I say

" Oh destin well nice to meet you" she says with an attitude.

" How do you feel about me and your kids" she says

" Look...I don't like you. You send me bad vibes and I dont want you around my children. I know you are their father's wife but still you can't come into my house only he can you cant call me dezzy or dez only he can and I'm not about to let you whoop or touch my kids in any way because if u do" I laugh.

" Bitch you in for a sight just know that." I say then get up and leave her there shocked. She got her mouth wide open. She better close it before a fly fly in it.

Naomi P.O.V:

How disrespectful was that. I cant believe she said that. Wait till I tell Dreux. She gone get it.

~At ɦօʍɛ~

I just told Dreux on her and he didn't say anything. These motherfuckers wanna play and shit then I can play right back. Disrespect is disrespect. And karma is a bitch. Oh yeah, this heffer finna get hers.