Chapter 6: reveal

Kiyyah P.O.V:

I just got off the phone with naomi and that bitch crazy but in the end all of this planning will be worth it. I'm kind of scared of doing the plan becauss this hoe plan on killing the bitch when I just wanna kidnap her or get her and her daughter raped.

Anyways, I woke up this morning and saw blood everywhere so I called Drake...yes Drake and told him to take me to the hospital. A bitch was too scared and it hurt like hell too.

A hour or 2 later I found out that I had a miscarriage. A MISCARRIAGE. I was crying so hard it's like I was destroyed.

My body will never be the same again. And ima let Destin little baldheaded daughter raped so she knoe how the pain felt.

Dez P.O.V:

I'm so happy that I have my baby back yall just don't know. That missing piece of me is right here. I thought i was happy when we got divorced but...Dreux is my baby. And will always be mg baby. I can't let him go no matter what.

Right now me,the kids,and Dreux are all at my house. I'm smiling hard asf because I just got the d and it was too bomb. I missed it so much like damn daddy.

"Bae what you gone cook today a nigga hungry" he says as I stand up.

" Im cooking some shrimp right now so yeah let me go check on it " I say and go to the kitchen then check on the shrimp.

As I'm taking some out the deep fryer I feel some hands around my waist and two little arms rap around me in the front.

" Hey baby's hold on get back right quick you dont wanna get popped by the grease its gonna hurt" I say as I move them to the side.

My babies are happy. I'm happy. This couldnt get any better. I have my family back so what could go wrong.

***********************

When I finish cooking we all eat and Dreux had to leave to go to the store. Damn who this. I swear i heard a door open.

" Baby" I say as I walk down the stairs. " Is that you"

" Nope but it's your worst nightmare" A manly voice says and before I can say anything he puts a towel in my face and I inhale the substance and instantly knock out.

*****************

When I wake up I automatically start screaming.

" ahh! Where are my babies" I say as I look around and see im in a cold basement or something.

"Mommy! Help" i hear as I look around and see Joi tied up to a bed. Her hands and feet are cuffed too it.

" Help!!! Anybody get us out of here!" I yell.

"Mommy" I search for the voice but can't hear it. Then I look at the tv and see Cam crying in a dark corner.

" Do whatever to me!!! Just don't hurt my babies" I say as the same man comes in and walks slowly towards the bed that Joi is on.

" Leave her alone!!" i say then he starts talking.

" Sorry but I can't do that" He says as he hovers over my Joi and starts taking her clothes off.

" No not my baby! Stop it don't!!! Do anything to me don't hurt her" i say begging him to not hurt her.

He puts back on her clothes and walk slowly to me then strip off all my clothes.

" Mommy!! He's gonna hurt you. Leave my mommy alone" Joi says.

" Baby I'll be ok. Just cover your eyes and don't look" i say and start crying as he grabs a condom and shoves himself inside of me.

It hurts really bad. But if this is what I have to do to keep my children safe then I'll do it. There's no pleasure in this. So I just lay there and cry as he continues to thrust himself inside of me.

Fizz P.O.V:

I just got home and I don't hear any noises or anything but I do see a not on the ground. Maybe it's my baby tryna be seductive and shit and she upstairs getting ready for daddy to lay the rod on her.

As i read the note I instantly get mad. The note says 'If you want your sexy girl, pretty daughter, and son then I suggest you come to 271 Handler street and be ready with 70 grand. Oh and p.s, im either deep
In your daddy or girlfriend right now. If you don't follow these rules then you can say bye bye to all 3 of them. Be there by 1:00 am' the note said.

After I read that I can feel my blood pressure rising and I can feel myself crying so I call my brother who has a trap house downtown.

" Nigga get them others from the trap and meet me at my house NOW! I'm not playing with u jay hurry up" I say as I hang up on him.

While I'm waiting I get the money amd load up guns and put them in the range in the back. Im finna get my damn family back no matter what. I promised her I would always be there for her. And now I'm finna prove that promise.