Jealousy

Heyy y'all this is my first book 😭😭 don't judge me lmao
Lemme know if u have any requests!! :)

Y/N POV

"Hey baby" I said "hi" Kendall said as she pecked my lips and made her way upstairs to our room. "There's a party tonight at Gigi's" I said excitedly. I get ignored "baby?" I said asking worried, still no reply so I go upstairs to check on her.

"Kendall babe" I shouted while walking up the stairs "yeah" she shouted back. Omg thank fully she replied I was so scared "you scared me love" I said and sighed in relief. She was in the washroom washing her hands. She chuckled "why?" She said looking at you through the mirror "I don't know, I though you died or something" I said making her laugh "anyways there's a party at Gigi's and we have to go or else she will kill us" I said "ok get ready love you" she said and then gave me a peck on the lips. " love you too" I replied.

What Kendall wore

What Y/N wore

We entered Gigi's house and greeted everyone

We entered Gigi's house and greeted everyone. "Oh look who decided to come this time" Gigi said making Bella, Fai, Taco, Zayn, Hailey, Kendall and me laugh. Me and Kendall looked at each other knowing why we didn't make it to the party.

Flashback
"Gigi is hosting a party at her place wanna go?" I asked "yah why not" Kendall replied "alright then imma go get ready" I said and went to our room.

I was about to apply my makeup until I felt arms snake around my waist "you look so pretty" Kendall said "why thank you Jenner, you don't look bad yourself " I said while laughing I was reaching to pick up my lipstick until I felt a pair of lips attack my neck making me moan "baby" I moaned "hmmm" Kendall said while attacking my neck with her kisses "we- neee-ed to go to Gigi's place" I managed to say "five minutes babe" she said and smashed her lips into mine.

Flashback ended

Kendall went with Gigi and the others leaving me with Bella "so how's life?" She asked "good so far how about you?" I said "great! Let's go and get some drinks I wanna loosen up a bit" she said and we walked towards the bar stand Gigi had set up "10 tequila shots please" she said making my eyes go wide "What" I said "what?" She replied "10 tequila shots, Bella chill" I said making her laugh " who said they were all for me?" She replied "5 for me and 5 for you" the bartender placed the shots in-front of us "lers get drunk tonighttt" she said very excitedly. I looked for Kendall but I couldn't seem to find her. "Alight then we are getting drunk WOOO" I said and took a shot

Me and Bella were so drunk at this point. I spotted Kendall and Gigi so I walked towards them "kennyyy lets dance pleasseee" I whined "not now babe" Kendall said "whyyy let's have funnn" I said tugging on her arm "I said not now" she said in her stren voice "ugh fine" I replied and went to the dance floor.

I spotted Bella in the crowd of people dancing and so I approached her "where's Kendall?" She asked "she's being a bitch I asked her so many times if she wanted to dance and she wouldn't come" I said "I have an idea" she said and whispered it in my ear I nodded "ok let's go" Bella said. Bella wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped my hands around her neck.

Kendall's POV

I told y/n I didn't wanna dance because Gigi was telling me about how she wants to move. "Alight lets go and dance" I said. Me and Gigi walked into the living room where everyone was dancing and I spotted Y/N with Bella grinding on her.

"Oh my fucking god" Kendall said in an angry tone "what happened" Hailey asked "I'm gonna kill Bella" I said while staring at Y/N "it's ok they are just having fun plus Bella knows you two are dating" Hailey said making me calm down a little "ok I guess" I said

Y/N POV

"I see her staring" Bella said "she's sending daggers our way" she said making me laugh "well I guess the plan is working" I said. Me and Bella continued "ugh isn't she gonna come here" I said annoyed "you know what" Bella said and then gave me a fake kiss on the lips but to Kendall it seemed real. "You fucking bitch" Kendall yelled and pushed her off me "what the fuck" gigi said and made her way towards us "she fucking kissed Y/N" Kendall yelled and to makes things worse Bella and I stared laughing "so you two think this is funny? Bella you couldn't of found anyone else to fuck? And y/n you kissed my best friend how could you" she said. She was so mad . "Baby we were just joking, Bella and I didn't actually kiss we made it look like we did tho" I said "excuse me"Bella said "IIII made it look like I kissed you" she said "ok whatever but the point is we didn't actually kiss" I said "really?" She asked "yes baby I would never cheat on you" I said caressing her cheek with my thumb. She leaned In and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Let's go home" she said and smirked "um ok uh I'll see you two later Gigi said "enjoy y/n" Bella said and winked at me.

As soon as we entered the house Kendall pinned me to the wall "your mine" she said and kissed me making me moan. She started attacking my neck with her kisses and found my sweet spot sucking on it making me moan "bee-dd roo-oom" I said she picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. We made it to the room and she threw me on the bed "you're gonna get punished tonight" She said seductively.

Author
Lemme know how I did 😭😭
Do you guys want smut?