Friends pt.2

We were watching the movie and I noticed that she kept staring at me. I shrugged it off. We made eye contact and then she glanced at my lips then my eyes. I looked away. I noticed that no one was in the house. I felt y/n's hand on my face, so I turn to look at her and she leaned in and kissed me.

Kylie POV

I was driving back home and then I get a call from Scott.

On call

Kylie: hello

Scott: yo Kylie I need you to come here right now

Kylie: what? Why?

Scott: just listen to me is Kendall with you?

Kylie: no why? Scott you're freaking me out

Scott: I'm freaked out right now myself

Kylie: what happened?

Scott: just come here and I'll explain. The driver had an emergency so he left so come fast.

Kylie: ok I'm coming

Call ends

I reach the party they went to and see Scott outside looking worried.

"Hey what happened?" I asked "Devin cheating on Kendall!" He said "what!" I shouted "I know I know, I just don't know what to do" he replied "how did this happen?" I asked "ok so me and the boys went to have some fun and I went to go get shots but when I got back to the table where everyone was at I saw Devin making out with this other girl" he replied and ran his hand through his hair. "And you didn't do anything about it?" I said "I tried, when I saw him I immediately pulled them apart and then he started yelling at me. At first I thought he was drunk but he didn't drink anything the whole night so he cheated!" He explained. "Ok what do we do now?" I asked him "I don't know you just get back right now and I'll figure something out" he said and walked back in the party.

I went back in my car and checked my phone to see 11 missed calls and 15 new messages. When I checked to see who this was... it was Kendall. Did she find out? Did something happen to y/n? Does she know? So many thoughts were running through my mind. I checked the text and let out a sigh of relief and then I saw this.

Kendall❤️

Kylie pick up
Omg
Kylie y/n kissed me
Kylie help
Pick up??!!
Hello?
Where are you?
...
Kylie
Are you ok?

And some messages from y/n

Y/n😋

Kylie I did something I shouldn't of done

                                                     Where are you?
I kissed Kendall

Wtf just happened?

I drive back to my house to see y/n crying on the sofa.

"Omg hey are you ok?" I made my way towards her "no I-I made a mistake and now our friendship is ruined" she said in between sniffing. "Hey don't worry about that, I'm sure everything will be ok. Where is she?" I comforted her. "She's in her room" she replied.  "Ok I'll be right back" I said and made my way up to the room.

I opened the door and see her crying too

"Kendall wtf are u ok?" I asked "no Kylie, my best friend for years kissed me and now our friendship is ruined" she said.

Leaving you all on a cliff hanger...
Like for faster updates