Let's play a game

Y/n POV

Me and Kendall have been dating for a while now and I'm used to her busy schedule and all but it gets so annoying sometimes. She comes home at 9 or 10 in the night and is exhausted which I get but these few weeks I have been getting no attention from her. I am so sexually frustrated right now and masturbating isn't really helping.

I'm currently waiting for her to come home, hoping she won't be that tired so she can please me. I put on a show on Netflix and made myself popcorn.

20 minutes into the movie and I hear the front door open.

"Hey babe" Kendall said and made her way towards me. "Hey" I said and gave her a kiss on the check. "I'm gonna go change, I'll be right back" she said and went to our room.

I'm so horny right now. She comes back and sits right beside me as we watch the movie. The popcorn finished and so did the movie. That's it right as I was about to straddle her she gets up. "Mmm I'm so tired , it's been such a long and hectic day let's go to bed" she said. "Uh sure I'll be right there" I said and smiled.

I walk in our room and see her on her phone. It didn't seem like she was tired.

Kendall POV

I come home from a very stressful day and see my beautiful girlfriend sitting on the sofa watching something on the TV. I know I haven't been able to spend time with her. I change and sit beside her, I looked at her and she seemed so sad and then I saw that she was constantly moving her legs so I look down and see her rubbing her thighs together.

My poor baby was horny. I wanted to burst out laughing because she could of told me if she wanted to fuck. The movie finished and I wanted to tease her a bit so I got up and told her I wanted to sleep and left to go to our room.

She entered the room a few minutes after and laid down beside me. She turned her night lamp off and so did I. The fun begins now. I put my hand on her thigh and slowly moved it up where her heat was and slowly started rubbing. "Mmmm fuck" she moaned, I could feel her getting wet so I stopped and turned so she was facing my back. "What the fuck Kendall" she said obviously frustrated. "What?" I asked. "Fuck you" she said and went to the washroom. I burst out laughing.

Y/n POV

I could hear her laugh. She thought that this was funny. Ok Kendall game on. I walk back and lay down and put my head on her chest and hand under her shirt. God I love her abs.

I slowly trail my hand down to her sweatpants and slide my hand inside. "Y/n was are you doing?" She whispered. I could felt her heart race and her breath hitch. I start kissing her neck and rubbing her heat. She moaned in pleasured and I could tell she was getting desperate so I stopped and started laughing. "Oh my god" she groaned in frustration. "You deserved it" I replied.

"Didn't you just wanna fuck?!" She said. "Yah and I still do but your dumbass decided to tease me so I did it back" I said and crossed my arms together. "Ok well I wanna fuck too!" She said "and I do too" I replied. "But since you started this game-". "Game?" She asked. "Mhm".

"There is no game y/n" Kendall said "ok then, let's play a game" I said. "Strip" I said and she smirked. We both striped and threw our clothes somewhere in the room. "Ok so let's make out and the first one to do something will uh..." I started to state the rules but couldn't find a "punishment". "Be on a sex ban for 2 weeks" she stated. "Fine" I agreed and got on the bed and straddled her and started making out.

My hands were on her neck while hers were placed on my waist. I traced her bottom lip for entrance which she granted. Our tongues fought for dominance which obviously she won. I can feel myself getting wet and wanted her to fuck me so bad. Why the fuck did I agree to this. I can feel her getting impatient too so I placed my left hand on her lower abs which made her moan in my mouth. My hand lasted there for a minute until she flipped us over and pinned my wrists down.

"Fuck it" she said and connected her lips to my neck trying to find my sweet spot which she did. "Mmm fuck" I moaned.  She made her way to my nipples and started sucking on them making me moan louder. Her tongue swirled around my left nipple and her left hand started massaging my other breast.

Her kisses lead down to to my abs where she gave me a few hickeys but I don't mind. She made her way to my inner thighs and started making her way up to my heat. She gave a small lick and started rubbing my clit with her thumb. "Mmm fuck baby" I moaned, she slid one finger in me and started pumping it in and out "yes baby harder" I moaned again, she then added another finger and continued to rub my clit with her thumb. "You like that baby" she whispered my my ear. In response I moaned and she smirked. "I-I'm gonn-a cum" I said and so she continued to give me pleasure while I rode out my high.

She took her fingers out and licked them clean. "Baby I love you" I said and kissed her forehead. "Yes but I love you more" she said and pecked my lips. "No" I said and she giggled "Think what you wanna think baby" she said with a smile. I proceeded to cuddle her, I rested my head on her chest and she wrapped her arms around my waist and we both fell asleep.

Author: This is my first time writing smut- lmao lemme know if I should write more smut😭😭 (requests are open)