Friends pt.1

Y/N POV

Me and Kendall have been friends since we were little, my mom and Kendall's mom have been friends since they were little too so both our family's have a great bond. Both our families treat each other like family. Me and Kendall have the strongest bond since we both are the same age. I caught feelings for her when I was 18 but she is straight and I am too scared to tell her plus she already dating someone so I don't have a chance. Lately I haven't been able to talk to her or meet her often because she's always with her boyfriend.

Calling Kenny ❤️

"Hey Kendall do you wanna have lunch today at my place?" I asked "sorry y/n I have to hang out with Devin since her just came back from his game" she said "oh ok no worries have fun bye" I said and hung up the call. Ugh all she does is hang out with him it's like she doesn't have time for anyone. I was so bored so I drove to Kylie house.

"Hey bitch" Kylie said and pulled me into a hug "heyyy" I replied "what wrong?" She asked, she figured something is wrong from my tone. "Nothing I'm just a little uh tired" I lied "hmm you know that I know your lying" she said "what how I mean no I'm not lying" I said and mentally gave myself a face palm "you suck at lying anyways tell me what's wrong" she asked "Kendall?" She said. Kylie was the only one that knew that I liked Kendall. "Yah she just doesn't have time for me anymore" I said with a frown on my face "I'm so sorry y/n only if she knew" Kylie said. "How about I plan a family dinner and maybe you can meet her there" she said making me smile.

The day of the family dinner

"Hey y/n glad you could make it" kris said and pulled me into a hug "hey ms Jenner " I said and walked with kris to the table. I greeted everyone but I couldn't see Kendall "hey Kylie where's Kendall?" I whispered "she on her way don't worry" Kylie whispered back.

We stared to eat and then we heard the door open "Heyy guys I'm so sorry we're late" She said. We? who's we? Me and Kylie both looked at each other and then heard a deep voice come from Kendall's direction "hey guys" Devin said. "Y/nnnn" Kendall said and hugged me, I hugged her back and stayed quite. She sat right beside me and we began eating.

"I didn't know he would come" Kylie whispered in my ear "right" I whispered back. "So how have you been" Kendall asked "good how about you" I said "good" She replied and went back to eating. Awkwarddd. Smh she wouldn't even look my way all she did was talk to Devin the whole dinner. After eating an idea popped into my head. How about I ignore her for payback.

We all finished our food and everyone started leaving the table soon it was only me, Kylie, kris, Kendall, and Devin. "The food was great ms Jenner" I said "thank you y/n, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me ms Jenner" she said "I'm trying to fix the habit miss" I said making her laugh. Since Kendall and Devin were so busy talking to each other me and Kylie went to her room.

"It's actually starting to get annoying" Kylie said "RIGHTT like all she does is spend time with Devin" I said. Did this girl forget about me?.

"I'm gonna be ignoring her for payback" I said and smirked "hmm that sounds like a good idea, maybe she'll realize that she hasn't been giving us enough time" Kylie replied. Us? Mf she's your sister. I started laughing make kylie raise an eyebrow "what?" Kylie said "nothing it's just that- your her sister and she still doesn't have time for you" I said while laughing "oh shut up" Kylie replied while giggling.

"Hey guys" Kendall said while entering kylies room. Oh shit this is gonna be hard.

She gets ignored "hello?" Kendall said again louder.

Kendall POV

I enter Kylies room to spend time with y/n and Kylie but they keep ignoring me every time I try to talk to them. "Ok what happened" I said. No response wtf. I sit on Kylies bed where y/n and Kylie are sitting. "Are you guys mad at me?" I asked "yes" Kylie responded "KENDALLL" I heard Devin yell from down stairs. Ugh "ill be right back" I said and left to see what Devin wanted.

"What?" I asked clearly annoyed "nothing I just wanted to ask what shoes I should wear for tomorrow's game" he said. This man really called me to ask what shoes he wanted to wear "uh whichever one you want" I replied. "No you pick" he whined "um these ones" I said "ok thank you babe" he said and kisses my check. I walked back to kylies room to see that they were gone. I groaned and went to find them.

I went everyone around the house but u couldn't find them. "Mom" I said "yes" My mom replied "have you seen Kylie and y/n?" I asked "oh yes they went outside to get ice cream" she replied "oh ok thank you" I said and got into my car to find them wait I could of just called them to find them I mentally face palmed myself.

I drove to the nearest ice cream shop and found them sitting down and laughing. I could feel heat rising from my body. No way am I getting jealous? No way how? But as I saw y/n laugh with Kylie made my body heat up. I got out of my car and went to the ice cream shop and sat right beside y/n.

Y/N POV

"She just went down" Kylie said and dropped the book we were fake reading. "I'm bored" I said " me too" Kylie replied. "Oh wanna get ice cream" Kylie added. "Yes madam" I said and we left letting Kris know.

" I would like a one scoop Belgian chocolate chip in a cup please" I told the ice cream worker. "I'll take that too" Kylie added.

Kylie and I sat outside and started making lame jokes. "What does a vegetarian zombie eat?" I said laughing "I don't know" she also said laughing "GRAIINNNSSS" I said and we both started dying of laughter.

We were having a chat while eating ice cream until I felt someone sit beside me. Kendall. Me and Kylie made eye contact and started laughing. It looked like we were high.

"What?" Kendall asked. We ignored her. I kinda felt bad but then again she kinda deserved it. "I'm not leaving until one of you talks to me" she warned us. So we sat there in silence until I decided to speak.

"Payback bitch" Kylie said and started laughing with me. "What?" She asked confused. "Girl you've been ignoring us for a while" I said "what? No" she defended her self. "Um yes you have" Kylie said. "It's like all you do is spend time with your boyfriend and you don't have any time for us anymore or at least for y/n because that's what it seems like" Kylie snapped. "What do you mean? I literally talked to you guys at the dinner and when I tried to make a conversation YOU guys ignored ME" she replied. I just sat there in silence.

We all just sat there staring at the ground. "Sorry" Kendall mumbled. "What's that?" I said. "Sorry" she said a bit louder. "It's ok" me and Kylie said in sync. "We should head back" I said and we made our way to the car. Kendall head towards her car. "Kylie I think imma go in her car" I said and she nodded.

She was on her phone in the car and I knocked on her window. "Hi" I said and hopped in her car. "Hey" she replied.

Kendall POV

We had a conversation in the car and it made me think how much I missed y/n. I realized that I hadn't been spending time with my friends and family as much anymore. "We are here" I chirped.

We entered our house and realized that the guys were gone. "Mom where are the boys at?" I asked. "Oh they went out to a party or something" she replied. "Damn they really went without us" y/n said.

Kylie was taking a while to get home. "I'm bored"
y/n said. "Me too" I said "how about we watch a movie or something" I suggested "that sounds less boring" she said and laughed. God that smile. Wait Kendall? No. You are straight! You can't like her. "I'm gonna go take some shots, in the mean time you can pick a movie" she said and left. Where the fuck is Kylie?

I didn't worry much about Kylie but it's kinda weird cause she was heading home too. "Wohooo" y/n came and plopped herself down on the sofa beside me. "Kennyyy you should of took shots too" She slurred. I just laughed it off. "I found a movie , mr and ms smith" I said "Angelina is baeeee" she said.

We were watching the movie and I noticed that she kept staring at me. I shrugged it off. We made eye contact and then she glanced at my lips then my eyes. I looked away. I noticed that no one was in the house. I felt y/n's hand on my face, so I turn to look at her and she leaned in and kissed me.

Author
Um this was long as hell. Sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger😅. 1162 words.