Friends pt.3

Heyy guys sorry for ghosting but im back now.

Kylie's POV:

"it's ok y/n im sure everything will be fine" i said.

"Kylie i fucked up everything, now she'll hate me," she said while sobbing. "listen even if you did kiss her you can lie and say that it was a drunken mistake," I said trying to give some hope to the girl.

" i dont want it to be a mistake kylie, i want her to know that i like her" she cried. "listen everything will be fine, trust me y/n" i said. "hopefully" y/n replied. "im going home now so ill see you later" she said while getting up to leave. "wait y/n no dont leave, its late out and i have to tell you something" i said and got her a pair or clothes to sleep in. y/n came outside the washroom and sat on the bed where i was.

"whats wrong?" she asked. "nothing" i replied. "kylie you said you wanted to tell me something?-" i cut her off "devincheatedonkendall" i said really fast. "bitch what?" she said "devin cheated on kendall" i replied almost as whisper. "you have got to be kidding me, kylie are you for real right now? cause ill beat the fuck out of that bitch! does she know?" she ranted. "no she doesn't! who the fuck is gonna tell her?" i said stressed.

Fuck man. I don't have the guts to tell her.

Y/N POV:

what the fuck.

if i tell her its gonna be so awkward i mean i just kissed the girl and ran off crying.

"kylie you need to tell her" i said hoping the girl would do so. "Y/N im so scared i dont know how im gonna tell her? like how do i approach her?" She questioned. "kylie you have to do something or else she gonna freak out-" i got cut off by kendall barging in the room.

Both mine and Kylies eyes went wide, shitting our pants. firstly im scared that she'll reject me which im pretty sure she did, two the whole cheating thing, and three if she heard our whole conversation.

"KYLIE WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN" she yelled still standing at the door. Her eyes looked puffy just like how they look after she cried and she had no make up on allowing me to see how tired she looks.

"i- i um i was just stuck in traffic?" Kylie stuttered. "SO YOU DIDNT BOTHER PICKING UP ANY OF MY CALLS?" she yelled again not even looking at me. fuck kylie why would you lie. Now however she finds out its gonna be bad. one because her bestfriend just kissed her and two her boyfriend who she looked happy with just cheated on her.

"kendall i need to tell you something" kylie said "ok go on" kendall replied waiting for an answer. "um well-uh so- i-i well actually never mind" she said "kylie you need to tell her" i whispered in her ear making kendall glare at me for a split second. " i cant y/n" kylie whispered back.

well here goes nothing. God bless my soul.

"devincheatedonyou" i mumbled. She ignored me "kylie are you gonna speak up or what?" she asked kylie. Kylie looked at me and spoke up. "devin cheated on you kendall, i just found out while driving back- no wait kendall come back" she had to stop her explanation cause kendall ran off crying.

"fuck kylie now what" i asked running my hand through my hair stressed out. " i feel so bad" she replied. "let me go check on her" i said getting up from the bed. "are you sure y/n? because ill go-" she said but i cut her off. "don't worry" i said and left the room heading to kendalls"

Kendalls POV:

My bestfriend just kissed me and my boyfriend just cheated on me. All this happened in a span of 1 hour and 30 minutes. wtf.

I ran back into my room devastated. I didn't even know what to feel anymore. As much as i was sad about my boyfriend cheating on me i was sadder about y/n kissing me. i wasnt sure what to feel about it and had a panic attack. I dont even know how to face her anymore since it would be so awkward. All my thoughts were interrupted by my door opening.

"kylie get out" i said weakly. i had my head stuffed in my pillows so i couldn't see. "kendall its me" said y/n. She came and gave me a hug, at first i didnt hug back and i think she noticed and started pulling away but before she pulled away i hugged her tight and started to sob on her shoulder.

"shhh its ok kenny, im here for you" she conforted me and ran her hand up and down my back giving me butterflies. Why do i feel like this?

Y/N POV:

I comforted her, after all i was her best friend.

"why would he do that to me?" she whispered while sobbing on my shoulder. "He doesn't deserve you kendall" i said to her sweetly. "he's a piece of shit and ill beat the fuck out of him the next time i see him" i said making her giggle.

"even during my sad mental breakdowns you know how to make me laugh" she said giggling. She pulled apart from my shoulder and faced staring into my eyes still having her arms wrapped around my neck. We sat like that for what seemed hours until i decided to speak up. "Kendall i just wanted to say im so sorry about kissing you earlier i didnt know what i was thinking and i ruined our whole relationship and-" she cut me off by smashing her lips against mine.

She pulled away to catch her breath. "im so sorry y/n i shouldve known you liked me and shouldnt of reacted like that. i really like you y/n" she said. "i really like you too ken, but what about you boyfriend?" i asked. "you mean ex-boyfriend?" she said making both of us laugh.

" i think we should go to sleep now, ill head to the guest room" i said getting up but then getting pulled back by kendall. "no stay here with me" she pouted. so i layed next to her and she immediately wrapped her arms around my waist and tangled her legs with mine. "oh and sorry for ignoring you at the table, i was a bit jealous you were talking to kylie so i let you both be" she said looking at me. "it's ok kendall we'll talk about all of this tomorrow" i said and closing my eyes.

This has to be a dream. Kendall jenner in my arms, liking me back?

I woke up to kendall giving me pecks around my whole face. "goodmorning baby" she chirped. "hmm good morning to you too" i replied with a smile on my face. "your morning voice is sexy" she husked bitting her bottom lip. "oh yeah?" i asked fully awake now. "i want to hear that every morning. y/n will you be my girlfriend?" she asked nervously. "i thought you would never ask" i replied and smashed my lips with her the pulled away as fast as i could. "what?" she asked 'morning breath baby" i said and got up to go to the washroom to freshen up a bit. I asked kendall for a pair of clothes which she granted me with then headed downstairs where i saw my girlfriend eating breakfast.

She noticed me and stated smirking. "you look good with my clothes on, i wonder how you'll look with them off" she said making me gasp. i slapped her shoulder lightly "i like how your not fazed about the whole devin situation." I said "why would i be when i have you" she said and gave me a peck on the lips but before she can pull away i grabbed her neck and kissed her deeply then pulled away.

After finshing my breakfast i saw devin come in and approach kendall trying to give her a hug. she immediately backed away and cringed at the sight of him. "baby im sorry i was drunk, it was a mistake" he said. before kendall could reply scott came in behind him "Bullshit" he said and explained the whole situation making kendall even more disgusted.

"baby i swear it was a mistake, he's lying, i promise i wont do it again" he said . 'well you know what? i don't need your excuses, you're a piece of shit devin" she shouted in his face. i appoached her and wrapped my hand around her waist trying to calm her down. I wanted to say something but i choose not to waste my breath.

"and for the record i never actually liked you and ive already moved on" she said and turned to me kissing me. He looked so shocked and left dumbfounded.

As he made his way to the door i shouted "your ass made a bitch gay" That statement made everyone laugh. The whole family congratulated you and kendall. Kylie was the happiest since she been manifesting this for both of you guys.

As the day went by you and kendall couldn't get your hands off each other and couldn't stop smiling and laughing. "I love you so much y/n" she said "i love you so much ken" you replied.

Im back!!! ill be updating as much as i can this summer. once again im so sorry for the inactivity. Please lmk if you have a request!!!