Chapter 4: Safe Place

Everyone was upset about Zizzy. She was gone. All of them were up all night, they couldn't sleep. In the morning, they all woke up, except Shelby. George came in her room to wake her.

George: Come on, wake up already, Shelby! We need to get out of here!

Shelby rubbed her eyes, and stretched. There then was a loud sound.

Shelby: W...What was that sound? What's going on?!

George: I don't know what that sound was, but I don't want to stick around to find out!

Shelby walked out of the room. She was still sleepy, but smacked herself in her face to wake herself up. She found an orange key, and unlocked a orange door. She found Giraffy in it, he seemed happy to see her.

Giraffy: Thank you for freeing me, Shelby! If you fimd any grass and bring it to me, I can take out anything bothering you!

Shelby: Can you guys do anything for me without asking for food?

Giraffy: ...

Shelby looked around for grass. She then jumped when she saw a male cyborg rat with razor sharp drill hands. She sprinted away from it, and grabbed the grass sitting on the shelf. She sprinted back to Giraffy.

Giraffy: Thanks for the grass!

Giraffy hit the cyborg rat in the head, and Shelby walked away. She went downstairs, and unlocked a red key room. It was a cafeteria. She saw a yellow safe with a yellow key sitting next to it. She was happy to open it, there was a yellow key.

Shelby: I'll need that later. Now, I have to find a hammer.

Shelby searched for the hammer. When she found it, she ran to wear she needed to break the glass to where the fire extinguiser was. She broke it, and sprayed the flames by the escape. She saw George walk past her. Shelby got rid of the wooden plank on the escape door, and unlocked the door with the white key.

George: Hi Shelby, bye Shelby!

Shelby smiled and shook her head. Such a goofball. Shelby thought. Shelby walked in a room and Pony.

Pony: Zizzy's sisters must've hopped into that vent. I hope they are okay.

Shelby nodded, and searched for Mimi. Mimi was in a room with flames by the enterence! Shelby put out the flames with the fire extinguiser.

Mimi: Thank you for saving me! If you could find my blowtorch, I can help you escape!

Shelby found Mimi's blowtorch in the purple safe, and she gave it to Mimi. They both headed to the escape. Mimi fixed the somehing on the door that blocking them from the escape, and then they all headed out. They all saw Willow and her crew again.

Willow: Rise and shine! Looks like we managed to get you out of bed!

Willow: I've been told that some of you caused quite a stir at one of our outposts.

Pony frowned.

Pony: How could you do this to us, Willow? You're destroying the home of innocent people!

Willow: And you really think you didn't do the same? How cute. The refinery was was the home of many people, Pony.

Willow frowned and looked at Shelby.

Willow: You, the sleazy cop and that zebra have all caused many relocations. We afford to feed them all in one place.

George shyly stepped up. He didn't like Willow one bit. She took his friend away from them, and he was upset about that.

George: Leave him alone! You took Zizzy away from us!

Willow stared at George, and gave him her dirty look.

Willow: Listen, kid. As much as I'd like to defend your friends' actions, they've done horrible things to my people.

Willow told to members to take them.

Willow: Take them with us. We'll keep them all in one place where we can control what they do.

Giraffy wouldn't let this happen.

Giraffy: You can't do this to us, we haven't done anything!

Willow: And we'll make sure it stays that way.

Willow and her crew took them to a factory and locked them all in a stall.

Willow: You'll all be staying in there until you either cooperate or wear out. I'll be looking forward to talking to you soon!

Willow walked away.

Giraffy: Pony, we owe you an apology.

Pony: What for?

Mimi: We shouldn't have met with the group. You were right to be suspicious of it..we were wrong.

Giraffy: We're sorry.

Pony: *sigh* I forgive you. Now, we just need to get out of here somehow...