1

"I'm going to miss you baby

"I'm going to miss you baby." your mom says as she hugs you tightly. You were packing up all your things patiently waiting for Sasha as she stated over text that Connie was also driving with us so she's going to go pick him up first since he was the closest.

You and Connie started becoming friends through Sasha, Sasha was your bestie since diapers. Went to the same school together and also the same high school. You were a honor student and sasha..... She was okay, she managed to pass since you literally had to tutor her, she's such a lazy person but I love her no matter what!

She's the only person that knows my deepest secret and I be damned if my parents ever knew what there daughter was into. They'll most definitely look at me as if I was a disgusting piece of trash.

"Y/n Sasha's here!" you hear your brother yell from down stairs. gathering up all your things, you let out a sigh as you look around your room. 19 years of living in this house, so many memories.....Finally!

Not to sound to happy but I consider this shit as freedom. My parents are very strict and the only Reason I was able to go to this college was because Sasha's mom agreed on paying for our apartment until we were able to do it ourselves and Luckily my parents approved of it. Connie was also going to the same college as us and he said he knew people from there as well so he has someone he can stay with.

Running down the stairs, you see Sasha and Connie standing by the door way talking with my brother, "hurry up shit heads I'm ready to go!" you yell to them as they look at you.

"Connie go get y/n's things." Sasha tells Connie as he runs up the stairs, "and girl who the fuck you rushing?" Sasha says eating a bag of what seems like gummy bears.

"Yeah yeah," you say walking up to your brother as you pull him in for a hug, "take care of Tobi alright?" you say squeezing your eyes shut trying to prevent tears.

Tobi was your family dog, months ago you took him to the hospital because he seemed to always keep running into stuff and would weakly let out soft quiet barks. Days of taking him to the hospital, they say he was going blind. They couldnt find where it came from all of a sudden and they never told us why he couldn't properly bark. We adopted tobi when we were just little kids. I love him so much and I really don't want to leave him but he has to stay here and get treated. I really want him to get better.

"Don't worry y/n I'll take good care of him, I promise." nodding your head you pull away ruffling up your brothers hair, "I'm gonna miss you baby bro." you say smiling, you and your brother had a good relationship, despite your parents being strict and barely letting you out the house your brother always made things funnier at home.

"Alright y/n let's bounce!" Sasha says yelling by the door way seeing Connie bring down the rest of your things.

"Mom, dad!" you yell for your parents, they come in and you immediately spot them with Tobi, you walk up crouching down kissing him on his head as he knew it was your presence near him, letting out a soft bark as he place his palm on your arm, you promise yourself you wouldn't cry but it just came out like a water fall at this point, hugging him as you begin sobbing, you felt your brother rub your back telling you it was time for you to leave so you wouldnt miss your plane.