5

That look. Those lips. I just wanted to
smash mines onto hers so badly and just completely devour her. I need her. No I want her. I'm craving for her touch.

I knew if I had let myself kiss her that night, I wouldn't had been able to hold myself back. Those innocent e/c eyes looking into mines I  subconsciously leaned in without a thought just staring at her plump lips smeared with a little taste of strawberry lip gloss she applied earlier. I want to taste it so badly, wrap my arms around her curvy yet plushy waist, I wanted to sink my hands into the plush of her ass cheeks as I watch tears run down that beautiful smooth skin as I completely devour her.

"Soo had fun?" You walk into the apartment greeted by Sasha and mikasa, you look around the living room floor only to see beer cans and empty food bags everywhere. Both of them made such a mess..these two alone. Mikasa head was thrown back on the couch as she looked knocked out with her mouth wide open.

"Mhm it was okay I guess." You hang you keys on the key holder then sitting down your purse, walking to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, what was all that about? Did I really think he was gonna kiss me? stupid stupid, stupid girl.. a nobody like me? Please, I wouldn't even date me. you let out a sigh loud enough for Sasha to hear.

"Girl what's wrong." Sasha comes into the kitchen slinging open the refrigerator grabbing a thing of sliced watermelons she bites one causing juice to waste everywhere on her shirt, it's the fact she didn't even care she just continued eating while looking me dead in the eyes waiting for me to answer.

"I mean...armin is a nice guy you know." You say covering your face as you lean back onto the counter, you were flustered beyond words, why do I feel like I'm in school experiencing my very first high school crush? Girl get ahold of your.  "Oooooo what did you guyssss dooo!"

"N-nothing! We didn't do anything just hung out thats all. Though I do have this feeling of wanting to keep seeing him..." you say refilling your cup with more water. You begin drifting into thought once more, armin seems mysterious and I like mysterious, he looks badass and sexy but talking to him and hanging with him up close he's so sweet and adorable. Don't understand why he added a lip piercing to such a beautiful face, I mean don't get me wrong the piercing fits his beauty so well his lips plump, red as if he had on lipstick, then that undercut hairstyle, the way his hair falls beautifully in his face, the style itself can make a girl go crazy depending on the man thats rocking it. Then his eyes, those icy baby blue eyes, they look so innocent and perfect I feel he gives the most loving kisses. The feeling to stare into them as he wraps those beautiful long ring filled fingers of his around my neck while pounding the shit outta me-

"Helloooo y/n did you hear me." You squeeze the cup jumping out of thought, the direction my mind was going was wild, woowee baby I need to stop doing that with every handsome man I meet I start fantasizing, but this one I think my fantasies are going crazy right now. Fantasizing became a habit of mine years ago, it happens when i see sexy people in general. if I can't take my eyes off of them and they catch my attention, with men and sometimes with women aswell I would say I can control it I can't it's compulsive, like with armin I think it's out of control it comes faster then usual and comes more frequently.

"I'm gonna go to sleep, don't worry about the mess the maid is on their way" Sasha says walking back into the living room helping mikasa to her room, you let out a groan " I might as well clock out to." You wash the glass out then made your way to your room, doing all your necessities you then put on your pajamas finally getting under the covers, clicking on you laptop, you stroll through the files you were sent from the college, I seen a new email reading something about schedule and classes I clicked on it and damn that's a lot of people don't know if my anti social ass can even be surrounded with so much people.

Looking through all the people who would be in your class you spotted some familiar names, you seen Sasha braus, mikasa Ackerman , Connie springer, Jean kirstein anddd armin... arlert. Am I just gonna see him everywhere?! I can't escape this man!

Closing your laptop you laid down thinking, I had nothing to do tomorrow so you thought you'd go to the gym this building has. Closing your eyes you forgot the main thing, armin lives in the same apartment, but you were to worried about other things to let that cross your mind, the fact you didn't questioned how he knew where you lived but oh boy how surprised you'll be tomorrow,

Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

A/n: srry guys this chapter is extremely short I'm behind on so many stories once everything is updated I'll make more chapters for this!