3

"Alright Y/n, I'm heading out!" You hear Sasha yell as you hear the front door slam shut, you were in the bathroom getting ready for your trip to the college which you were slightly nervous about.

Alright y/n snap out of it, you tried Saying to yourself as you were now slipping on your boots (the long kind, them bitches sexy😩), today you were wearing fitted jeans that made your ass fatter, sitting up just right, with a black hoodie belly shirt (sweater type), and hair being up in a nice pony tail.

Admiring your figure in the mirror, you smiled loving every part of your body, you was beautiful, everywhere.

Taking a picture, you took around probably 20, looking through them debating on which ones to post, you decided to post the one where you did a pose where you did a full turn showing your ass while grabbing it and another one where you had your legs spread holding up your middle finger, slightly tilting your head, sticking out your pierced tongue with one eye close.

Posting with the caption,

Y/nisabaddie:
Come eat up bae 😉😋

You rarely post on Instagram, mostly because of the thirsty boys that comment, looking at the 20k views and 11k comments you decided you'll reply to them when you got back,

*ping

Sashabb: bitchhh you look good wtf!
Sashabb: you know I don't have no problem eating 😉

Laughing at the comments Sasha was sending was making you cry, she acts so gay around you its so funny, reading the rest of the comments while making your way out the door locking it as you kept focused on the screen in your hand, you were laughing more at the replies as you walked towards the elevator.

*thump

You fell flat on your ass as you let out a groan that, that hurted. "You okay?" A slight chill goes through your body hearing a deep voice, shit who the fuck? You looked up seeing a hand reaching down to you, blonde hair, lip piercing, hella ear piercings....

He looked familiar....

Shaking your head breaking out of your thoughts, you grabbed his hand which was covered in rings and was big as fuck, god, what those hands d-

"You good? Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." He spoke up as your thoughts kept going into a dirty place, y/n calm down,
The person was staring you down like deadass from head to fucking toe, admiring your entire figure, "fuck.." you whispered as you noticed him checking you out. Abort mission, I repeat abort mission!

Noticing your phone wasn't in your hand, you hurried looking around for it seeing where it might've slid to, "looking for this? Oh and nice wallpaper." You snatched your phone from the person as he laughed, blushing hard that he just seen your wallpaper, like who even puts themselves half naked on there wallpaper? Just me? Ok...I'm definitely changing it.

"Well I have to go, bye!" You speed walked off as the person intensely stare at you, while licking his lips you happened to spot when you peaked at him as you got on the elevator, my god, who was he?

15 minutes later you pulled up to the college parking lot, grabbing all your things you get out of Sasha's car that she lend you since her mom's men came to pick her up.

"Woahhhh this is one sick college...." you say looking around as the place was packed, walking around, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Aren't you sasha's friend?" Turning around seeing a men with light ash-brown hair styled in an undercut, he had a eyebrow piercing and wore a black fitted t- shirt and black sweat pants. Hot damn....