6

*beep

*beep.... *beep..... *beep.... *bee-

You slam your hand on your Alarm trying to even figure out why you set one in the first place, setting it to 9 am in the morning was the crazy part about it. You stretch letting out a loud groan, gosh that felt so good, you sat up to rub your eyes as the sun blinded you. It was shining today, very sunny.

Grabbing your phone from your bedside desk, you see a text from two different people, Sasha who said "hey y/n, my mom took me to the college to fill out some paper work I'll be back in like a hour or so."

You responded back with an "okay! If I'm not here when your back I went to the gym downstairs." Looking to see who the other text was from you had to do a double take as to who it was, it was armin texting you a "good-morning princess." You cover your mouth trying to prevent a scream from erupting from your lips. Gosh he's so fucking sweet, "princess" oh my gosh nobody never gave me a nickname like that before, you begin grinning from ear to ear then squealing into your pillow. So glad we exchanged numbers last night I never get mornings texts like this, you finally get out the bed stretching one more time before walking to your walk-in closet.

You figured since you were going to the gym, find some gym wear, after gaining confidence in showing your body you decided to go with a sports bra and some tight leggings. Well back then I was kind of awkward and weird I'd say but thankfully I changed myself into this, this completely new y/n that definitely doesn't relate to the old y/n in any way whatsoever, I've definitely came along way that's for sure.

After taking a light shower since your going to the gym and your going to get all sweaty and stuff and wash up again. You rub a-little amount of lotion some deodorant etc... putting on your gym shoes taking one last look in the mirror and damn was that ass fat gawddd. You chuckle to yourself as you wonder how armin would react if he seen your figure right now... why am I thinking about armin? I guess my crush on him is really growing, gosh I like people way to fast and for what? Because of how good they look? Maybe. But I promise that's not just all!

You grab your water bottle, keys, phone and left out your apartment making sure to lock the door behind you.

you put your headphones on around your neck as you stroll through your playlist setting up you songs, walking down the hallway you stood in front of the elevator waiting for it to open. humming to yourself you look around seeing a group of guys walk your way, guess they were getting on the elevator to and man did your eyes widen when you seen armin in the group, you realized it was here in this exact same spot you bumped into him at yesterday. quickly turning around the elevator opened just in time. you walked in just for one of the boys to run up and catch it from closing, you stood in the corner as the elevator was getting packed up with them, they were practically huge. and of course you accidentally make eye contact with armin he smiled and waved at you. you basically melted at the gesture. with dreamy eyes you waved back as you watch his sweet smile, you repeatedly blinked as you came to your senses. the elevator finally opened as you sprinted to the gym room.

you walked towards an empty area as you laid out your mat getting ready to stretch first, going into one of your positions you noticed the group of boys walk in mid stretch, you remained calm as you didn't want to draw armins attention this way then you'll get nervous and it'll mess up your gym time.

armins pov:

me and my friends were walking down the hallway making our way to the gym downstairs, then immediately I spotted y/n in front of the elevator, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I mean the way her leggings were tightly squeezing those soft plush thighs and her ass was propped up just right it looked so firm and soft I just wanted to give it a good rub and spank it so hard as I watch it jiggle in my hands, the way the leggings were hugging her waist her hair in a high pony tail as the back of her neck was exposed making me want to lay multiple kisses to it.

in the elevator she looked even better up close her breast in that training bra damn, this is hard, I want her so bad not only is her body is just breath taking she's so fucking beautiful. I waved at her as i smiled, the look on her face as she waved back at me was a tease it had to be, if we were the only two people on this elevator i would have defiantly fucked her brains out.

we walked into the gym room and I seen her from across the room doing stretches, I can tell this is going to be my 13th reason, but hey lets follow through with the plan yeah?

'Back to y/n pov:

I was doing stretches when I seen a pair of shoes step in front of me and what do you know it was armin, I stood up as I nervously smiled, he just stood and smiled back, "so? looks like we're actually Neighbours huh?" you say as you let out a nervous laugh.

"Mhm thought you would have figured that out after we bumped into each other yesterday." He let out a soft chuckle, you follow behind with one aswell, your eyes then began to linger to what he was wearing a fitted black tank top and black pants looked to be sweats, his body was so fit and muscular it looked so fucking good I really wanted to touch his arm oh my god..

Armin smirked at how you were more focused on his chest instead of the conversation, he bit his bottom lip as he leaned forward to snap you out of your thoughts. He laughed as he watched the embarrassment settled on your face. "Want me to help you do some workouts princess?" You looked at armin and then smiled, oh I definitely want him to help me "workout" you looked to the side as you slightly smirked.

"I would love for you to help me, actually there's this stretch im kinda confused about mind helping me with that?" You sweetly smile as armin quickly looks you up and down once more before responding.

"It would be my pleasure!"

Step two of armins plan..

A/n: omg so sorry I actually thought I posted this lmaoo, short chapters for now next will be longer.