1.1

A/N The cover is someone's fanart not mine but it look cool. The entire story is changed so if you read the first write I did of it forget it completely this follows LN significantly but with different characters than the first write and I don't make up special exams although non-canon chapters might be made later if the story gets boring. Thanks from Author man. 

"Wait" A voice called out to me as I left the bus it was a black haired girl with crimson eyes who had called me out.

"Yes." I asked. She seemed taken aback by my tone but it wasn't like I could control it so I didn't bother trying to adjust it.

"Why were you staring at me earlier?" This girl seemed to have some sort of air of superiority around her and she seemed to view everyone else as peasants from what I could tell so far. 

"I was just thinking that you didn't want to give up your seat either?" I asked.

"Do not think we are the same I simply didn't give it up because I deemed it to be pointless."

With that statement she left walking up the stairs I saw the brown haired girl from earlier who had asked the passengers to give up their seat glance at me and then stare at the black haired girl. Was she perhaps mad because of what she just said?

I decided to ignore the questions in my head for now as curiosity killed the cat and I want to fit in here as this was my first time attending school and someone like me with no experience needed to observe and adapt. 

As Charles Darwin would put it natural selection if I don't fit in at the start I will be weeded out and left to my own demise as a failure in school. 

I arrived at the entrance ceremony and it was as boring as I had heard from the books I've read. I sat at the back as there was no class designation for us to sit into, I sat next to a girl with black hair and deep brown eyes she was taller than the average girl and had an extremely lean body. 

We didn't speak as neither of us initiated conversation with the other as she looked disinterested as to what was happening in the ceremony the same as I as it was just students thanking the teachers for the opportunity to study here and teachers saying it was because of their hard work. 

It was very repetitive and got boring after the first few sentences. 

The ceremony eventually ended and with that I left to go towards my classroom which was class E I was told it was on the top floor of the 1st year school building so I went up and turned the corner to find a discretely hidden classroom with a banner atop with class E on it.

I walked in to find there were only 6 desks in the room all lined up in one row. 

Inside there were 2 students already in the room. One had the look of an honours student with honey blonde hair and purple pink eyes she nodded to me as I entered the room while still standing near the door she was likely waiting for the rest of our classmates. 

The other was a boy with black hair and amethyst eyes sitting comfortable on the chair with his legs on the table looking out the window as he was adjacent to it. 

I looked for my name tag and found it to be the 2nd desk from the door. 

I sat down and didn't know what to do. 

Do I talk to the girl or the boy or neither?

The boy was looking out the window and didn't appear to be bored or anything like that. 

While the girl was simply looking out the door waiting for the next people to arrive.

So I sat there awkwardly just hoping it wouldn't remain like this for long.