plans in motion

You had your bag packed with anything you might need, snacks, water, a change of clothes, a flashlight, and a few other odds and ends of the sort, it was already starting to get late and you figured it would be around midnight by the time you made it to the factory, at the last moment you decided to pack a pocket sewing kit and a brush, figuring that if the factory was cleaned out you'd at least have time to fix up your old Huggy.

You got to the factory around half-passed midnight, staring in awe at the massive building you'd been facinated with for so long, it occured to you as you searched for a way in that you probably should've researched why the place was abandoned in the first place but it was too late now you were already there and there was no going back now.
To your suprise the front door was slightly ajar allowing you to simply walk in without an ounce of effort, upon walking in you were filled with excitement as you saw...chairs...yeah chairs themselves aren't really special but if they were still there then maybe some of the more interesting stuff was too, after a moment of wandering in the entryway it became fairly clear that this place had been dropped like a bag of rocks, not only was the furniture still there, the gift shop was still stocked to the brim with toys still in their packaging, posters still hung on the wall, even the more expensive stuff like the televisions and front desk computer still remained, if not for the thick coat of dust everywhere you'd halfway believe the place was still open.

Quickly becoming bored of the entryway and wanting to find a more secure place to set up for the night you traveled further into the factory, making your way through what used to be a mechanical door that now looked roughly like it'd been hit by a truck.