caring for your Huggy (pt.2)

You would leave the store with a car full of things, most of which weren't even for you, and after a quick trip to your house and a shower you headed back out to the factory, walking to the center hub where Huggy was waiting rather impatiently for your return, you quickly hugged him earning a happy trill from the giant who watched curiously as you picked up all of your grocery bags again, he tilted his head with confusion and you chuckled quietly "could you show me where your room is again?" you asked, earning a nod from Huggy as he quickly picked you up, walking to the dimly lit room in one of the many back hallways of the factory and squeezing through the doorway, setting you down gently and sitting in front of you to watch as you pulled out your flashlight and started to dig through the many bags, eventually pulling out some led string lights "wanna hold me up so I can put these on the wall?" You asked, Huggy simply shrugged and picked you up, still seeming confused as you stuck the lights to the top of the wall, patting his arm once you were done "alright put me down" he set you down, giving you a look of "what the hell is the purpose?" Before jumping slightly with suprise as you plugged the lights in, dimly illuminating the room with white light "oh good, the outlets do work" you said, somewhat relieved, looking around now that you could see the entire room rather than just sections of it through your flashlight beam, you quickly started to sort through the pillows that littered the floor, finding a few that weren't absolutely destroyed and setting them next to the crate before kicking the rest out into the hallway and returning to the pile of bags you'd set in the middle of the floor, grabbing a bag of polyester stuffing, a sheet, and a fuzzy blanket before returning to the crate and dumping the new bag of stuffing in, spreading it out and placing the sheet and blanket over it, finally placing the pillows on top, turning to see Huggy giving you a look of absolute bewilderment, you chuckled quietly, pulling the blanket back to show the sheet "you lay on the sheet so you don't get as much fur in the stuffing...it also probably won't mat you up so bad" you then held up the blanket "and this is just for if you get cold" Huggy nodded with understanding, looking towards the pile of bags as you walked back over, you pulled out some pet shampoo, a brush, and some yellow ribbon, walking over to Huggy and standing up straight to untie the old bow he was wearing, brushing the fur on his neck again and setting the ribbon down, handing the bottle of shampoo to Huggy then "alright you've gotta go take a bath, I'll brush you but I'm not gonna wash your ass for you" you said with a chuckle, scratching under his chin "I'll get the rest of this set up for you while you do that alright?" You added, Huggy nodded, you handed him a few towels and he headed off presumably to find water, by the time he returned you had set up a small space heater which he quickly sat in front of to finish drying, you also had a few hooks hung on the wall which held a few rolls of ribbon and some scarves, the closest thing to a wardrobe Huggy could probably have since he was too massive for actual clothes, you had also brought in a small set of plastic drawers which held some snacks as well as having a drawer to put brushes and such in, you currently sat in the crate, working on getting your old tablet set up for Huggy, having installed a text to speech app and uninstalled basically everything else so it wouldn't be too confusing, in the meanwhile Huggy had found the control for the lights and was currently clicking through all of the colors, watching them change with great amusement and eventually stopping on orange, seeming to like it the best, you smiled to yourself, glad that Huggy was enjoying himself and hopping down from the crate to quickly brush his fur once he was dry,  finally pulling the roll of yellow ribbon out of your pocket and cutting off a long enough piece, using a lighter to melt the edges slightly so it wouldn't run and finally tying a neat bow around Huggy's neck "perfect" you said, stepping back slightly to look at the giant and smiling "See, told ya you'd be good as new"