our little secret

I am astonished by what just happened i realise that i cant face Christy after i just did that i slowly walk to the checkout trying not to be seen by Christy but i turn around and Christy is standing right behind me "who was in there with you" she points to the changing room "Oh nobody" i reply "dont lie" she says in a furious tone of voice while pulling her phone out of her pocket "im not" i argue in an aggressive tone " then whats this" she pushed her phone to my face showing a video of max walking into the change room. My body freezes and i cant talk "i cant believe I trusted you" she yells in my face I feel a hard slap on my left cheek snapping me back into reality by the time I realise what just happened Christy is already walking out of the mall. I feel my eyes tearing up "what's wrong love" a femiliar voice comes from behind me i turn to see max i hug him and cry in his arms he lifts my legs off the ground and carries me to his car and sits me in the passenger seat of his car he then reaches behind me as I feel the seat fly back as far as it can go max then kneels on the floor infront of me he begins kissing me passionately as he undresses me from the waist down he kisses me one last time before a going down to my now soaked pussy and kissing my clit licking all of my folds i push his head in more and just as I do i hear a knock on the window i turn to see.....

Sorry for not posting for awhile i forgot my password but im back now ❤