the storm begins

I wake up to a notification on my phone Christy posted on Instagram i clicked the notification it was... ME the post read "LOOK AT THIS UGLY MONSTER" with a picture of me just waking up. I gasped and woke max up crying he held me tight not letting go 20 minutes pass and i finally stop crying "wanna get something to eat" max says softly "yes im starving" i say exited he giggles we go to a cafe down the street from the mall max orders bacon eggs and toast and i order a short stack of pancakes we begin eating "chrystal.." max says shyly "yes max" I reply "will you be my girlfriend" he says looking at his food my eyes light up "yesss" I say exited he smiles we finish eating and go to a beautiful waterfall in the forest i begin feeling horny "babe can we you know" I ask max "right now? right here?" He asks with his eyes wide "yes" I say shrugging "ok" he says he kisses me and we back into a near by tree he slides his hand in my pants and slides two fingers inside me i gasp he begins moving them in and out slowly i moan "ahhh babyy" i grip his back he continues pumping in and out of me faster and faster "fuckkkkk meeeee" i moan he grabs my throat as he pounds into me with no mercy "please daddy" i whine "please what baby girl you have to use your words"  he smirks i begin squirming with pleasure "cum for me baby" He demands I wriggle i feel an overwhelming sensation filling my body i finally reach climax I grip his back harder at that point hes bleeding  i can feel his warm cum enter my body as he pumps in and out one last time before kissing me and sliding his member out slowly "that was amazing" i say still out of breathe "yes  it was" he smirks.