the deed is done

I am half asleep I can barely see I feel my guts are gonna fall out when suddenly I get up and turn to see a boy in my bed " what happened last night" I go down stairs and find the house is completely spot less then I remembered my hot babysitter was coming over today I begin to get a tingleling sensation just thinking about him I decide to go get changed I get into some black lace underwear and a black see through bra and a short black dress I then hear the door bell and I run down the stairs and answer it to see max my hot babysitter eyeing me up and down then he slowly reaches his hand around me and pulls me in and whispers in my ear go get some clothes on I say I have clothes on I then run to my room and scream into my pillow I decide it's best if I do get changed I take off my dress and walk down stairs and I can hear he is holding back a gasp I then go and sit on his lap and he slowly whispers what are u doing Crystal I just sit there with a smirk on my face before I am over whelmed by the the feeling of his boner against the inside of my thigh I begin to kiss him he pulls away before he pushes me on the ground and lays on me and begins kissing down my body causing me to wriggle then as he gets to my panties he begins ripping them of with his teeth I begin to Moan with the thought off him being inside me when he finally gets them off he begins licking down my folds I begin to Moan with pleasure he then comes up to my mouth and kisses me I begin tugging his pants reasuring him that I want him inside me he then gets the hint and says u won't survive honey and I just say wanna bet then he just shrugs as he pulls his Tight jeans off he then picks me up and slames me against the wall he then wispers in my ear if it hurts tell me I just nod he then slide his big thick dick inside me I can feel him stretching me out it hurts to the point in crying he then looks and says what's wrong I then say nothing he then thrust in me faster and faster until he cums and then he takes his soft cock out of me I then begin suck it untill all the cum is off he then realizes what just happened he runs his hand down my breasts then gets up and puts his clothes back on then runs out the door I then begin thinking what if my parents find out.