the end or just the beginning

Christy! I grasp my finger in max's curly hair and tug back enough for him to see Christy max winds down the window "oh hey babe want some" he says in a sarcastic tone "I HATE YOU, BOTH OF YOU" Christy yells as she throws her friendship braclet at me and begins walking away "Oh someones grumpy" max says in a winny tone as she turns around "WERE OVER" she yells back as she runs away max slowly lays on me and pulls out his huge thick cock and slides it in my wet tight pussy I let out a gasp as I feel his cock stretching me to fit "you like that baby girl?" He says with a smirk "yes daddy" i moan max begins sliding his cock in and out slowly at first but within seconds he's pounding away faster and faster as im getting closer and closer to climax i grip his back  "that's it baby" he groans "get in the backseat" he demands i do as im told max pushes me onto my hands and knees on the seat as he slides his huge meaty cock inside me from behind while grasping my hair tight and tugging it back max  raises his hand up and give me a hard spank on my left ass cheek "you will obey me" he demands "yes daddy" i whine back "that's what i like to hear" he groans i start to shake with pleasure " you don't cum until i say u can or there will be consequences" he says in an angry tone I continue shaking not caring about the consequences i squirm as I begin squirting uncontrollably all ove the leather interior "bad girl now daddy will have to punish u" he pulls back my hair and gives me a kiss as he slides his cock out and rams it in my ass a tear rolls down my cheek as I feel his bulging cock pounding in and out of my tight ass "it hurts daddy" i whine "i told you there would be consequences" he groans max continues pounding my ass faster and faster until i cant take it anymore and i faint max cums inside my fat juicy ass and then he reaches over and grabs a blanket from the floor and falls asleep holding me tightly in his arms.