Chapter 3 - Cure Sunny

After yesterday's events, Aura couldn't sleep, which led to him dozing off in class. Guess who got in trouble and had to sit the P.E. class out? Yes, him. Luckily he wasn't all that interested in volleyball. He watched as the girls smacked the ball back and forth, only for Hino's team, with Yayoi and Hoshizora on it, to win. It was 05-00, and Aura was forced to flip the score page.

As the ball started to head towards Hoshizora, she put her hands up in a hurry and got hit in the face with the ball, which bounced off. How did a hard volleyball do that? No clue.

"Nice one, now..." Hino jumped up, preparing her move. Aura closed his eyes, this shit was not worth his optic nerves.

The redhead scored another point, and Aoki praised her as the ace attacker of the volleyball team. Hoshizora, on the other hand, looked like she was dying. A few moments later, she dropped to the ground, and Yayoi ran towards her, panicking and calling her name.

Aura left to get his and Yayoi's food. They'll handle themselves, probably.

They sat at the pavilion to eat their lunches in the shade, and... Hoshizora blurted out the Precure business, inviting the two to be Precure with her. Usually, this was supposed to be a secret — stupid move. Though Yayoi could have the responsibility, this won't be good for her restless mind, at least, without more than one comrade.

A big, white blur came forward and slammed into Hoshizora, flinging her across the courtyard. That must've hurt. Not his business, so he kept on chewing the fish cake he had for lunch's side dish.

The others abandoned their lunchboxes and went after Hoshizora, and at Yayoi's request, he followed, gazing at his food longingly as he was pulled away.

"What was that, huh? Huh? Huh?" Hino asked as she and Hoshizora started... a weird routine. Hino was trying to look at whatever was in the pink-haired girl's hands, which was, when she turned around, Candy. Come to think of it, they had ties suited to their hair color too. Aura also had a turquoise tie, hidden under his hoodie jacket.

"Hoshizora, just take the damn toy and put it back in your bag, stop losing it." He said, staring at the two. He wished he could be more subtle but Hoshizora sucked at hiding things.

"Mmph, fine..." At least she caught the implication. Hino also calmed down and crouched to Hoshizora's level.

"Anywho, about that Crepure thing, I'll pass, got more things to think about, with the volleyball club and all," She said, raising a hand as an apology. "I've got to become their ace attacker, you see!" She exclaimed, standing up.

"Ace, huh? Just make sure you don't end up slipping ranks, aces are sometimes easily replaced if you're not serious." Aura muttered to Hino, who scoffed.

"'Course I am serious! I'll train extra hard if it means I get to be the ace!" She grinned. Aura liked her ambition.

"Being the ace... That sounds super cool!" Hoshizora beamed, and Hino turned to her with a bright grin.

"Wanna come see me in my full glory? Eh? Eh?" Hino asked, nudging toward Hoshizora.

"Really? I wanna go!" Hoshizora yelled.

"I have to get home quick, so I won't come this time," Yayoi said with a small voice. "Aura might go with you though."

What. On second thought,

"Yeah sure, whatever, wouldn't hurt to see you play." Aura said, shifting his weight onto his left leg.

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯