CHAPTER 5

Y/N'S POV:

As we finished practicing i immediately went back to my room and locked the door.

"Y/n you can't like someone"-I said to myself.

"You will just hurt her so stop this shit"-I said and i laid down then suddenly my phone vibrated.

Somsom (^_^)
I'll visit you tomorrow in the university y/n/n.

Oh my childhood bestfriend will come i hope seulgi and my other friends will follow me here.

Goodnight Mom,Dad.

(PS:i made seulgi and irene as your bestfriend here.)

Morning came...

When i woke up i take a bath and went downstairs . I looked at the clock and it's still early because i saw them sleeping in the living room. So decided to leave beside i have my own car and so i can avoid Karina unnie.

This is your car:

This is what you're wearing:

Before i went to the university i went to the flower shop then went to the cemetery to visit our parents grave

"Hi mom,dad"-I said and sat down as i placed the flowers at the top.

"I'm sorry if i didn't visited the both of you for a long time"-I said to them.

"I just can't go back here remembering how my parents got murdered, i'm sorry if i still can't give a justice to your death but i promise i will do everything to make the culprit suffer"-I said.

"Even Jisoo unnie told me that she will get marry soon, i still chose not to go back here i, and i gained friends in new york and they are so nice"
-I added then stand up.

"I'll leave now i will just visit the both of you next time"-I said then leave.

Well their car exploded and the hardest thing about is they died in new years eve.

I'm still a kid that time and i heard Jisoo unnie talking to her phone and i heard her said that it's my dad's rival to my mom, who can't accept my parent's marriage.

So when i reach my legal age i started to investigate and guess what it's mark tuan's dad jisoo unnie's rival to rosé unnie.

Soon i will make them pay call me crazy but i can't just let them be happy while my parents died because of them, i can kill someone or maybe they can kill me like they did to my parents.

After that i went to the university and i saw Karina unnie and the others but i decided to ignore them.

I'm about to walk pass through them when i saw a guy gave a flowers to Karina unnie.

Wait that man's face is very familiar but i just decided to ignore it and went to the room.

This is the right decision right? I just don't want karina unnie to be my rebound oh wait she doesn't even like me besides i think she have a suitor.

About the three months rule? Well i can just ignore that rule if i'm sure i already moved on beside wonyoung already have a boyfriend.

Like am i having a bad luck when it comes to love? I'm not doing anything wrong but Wonyoung chose him over me, well i will let her go if she already like someone else because she won't get attract that easily if she's contented and inlove with me.