CHAPTER 37

Morning Came

NO ONE POV:

All of them are awake now and they are eating breakfast.

"Uhm where's uncle Y/n?"-Chantria asked them.

"Oh she went to Chiara"-Solar answered.

"Who's that?"-Seb asked her.

"Oh the girl she will adopt today"
-Moonbyul answered.

"Uhm can i have a photo of uncle
Y/n?"-Chantria asked them.

"Wae?"-Harrison asked her.

"Because she looks like my daddy"
-Chantria answered causing Harrison and Solar to spit the water inside their mouth to Moonbyul's face.

"Yah!"-Moonbyul shouted and wiped her face causing Chan and Seb to laugh.

"Okay i don't know if it's okay but here's Alex Noona's picture"-Harrison said and handed Chantria her photo then Chantria placed it inside her mini bag.

"Let's go so we can return the both of you to your parents"-Solar said then they stand up.

When they arrived at the police station they saw a group of people and woman who immidiately hugged Chantria and also Seb's parents hugged him.

"Thank you for thanking care of them"-Karina said to them.

"Oh we're not the one who take care's of them"-Solar said to her.

"Wait all of you are from K.K.Y company right?"-Moonbyul asked them.

"Ne, how did you know?"-Jisoo asked her.

"I'm from Luna Company me and my friend is the CEO of it"-Moonbyul answeed.

"We're looking forward to the meeting tomorrow then"-Rosé said.

"Noona!"-Harrison shouted then all of them looked at him.

"Wait you're the one who's with the girl in the chocolate milk section right?"-Karina asked him.

"Yeah, and you're the reason why Noona is whinning while driving yesterday"-Harrison answered.

"Yah! Show your respect to them Alex didn't taught you to act like that"
-Solar said to him.

"Mianhe"-Harrison said and bowed his head.

"We will also leave now it was nice meeting all of you"-Moonbyul said to them.

"Same to you"-Jisoo said to her then they left.

"So how did you slept?"-Karina asked Chantria.

"Uncle Y/n sang us a song"-Chantria answered.

"But, you can't even sleep if we will sing a song for you"-Yeji said to her.

"That's why i became curious about that aunt"-Seb said to her.

"Let's go to our house first"-Lisa said to them and they just nod at her then they went back to their house.

"Mommy i will just sleep for a moment in my room"-Chantria said to her and placed her mini bag beside Karina.

"Okay, sleep tight"-Karina said and Chantria kissed her cheeks then went to her room.

"Me also bye bye"-Seb said and kissed his parents cheeks then went to his room.

"I wonder who's that Alex guy"
-Ryujin said.

"I don't know but i'm thankful that he made Chantria sleep last night"
-Karina said.

"Okay let's raid Chan's bag"-Lia said and poured all the things that inside Chan's mini bag.

"Yah! Lia you didn't get any permission from Chan to do that"
-Chaeryeong said to her.

"Hehe just don't tell her"-Lia said, and started to put back the things inside the mini bag, when she grabbed the last thing, her eyes widen.

"Oh what's with the eyes Lia?"-Yeji asked her.

"Look"-Lia said ang handed Karina the photo that made Karina gasp.

"Y/n doesn't have this kind of picture"
-Karina said and handed Jisoo the Picture.

"D-Don't tell me she's Alex"-Jisoo said.

"We don't have any proof"-Seulgi said.

"Let's just hope that we will see her again"-Rosé said to them and they just nod at her.

"Please Y/n tell me it's you. I've been waiting for ten years and hoping to be with you again"-Karina said in her mind.