CHAPTER 19

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night.
I don't know but i forced myself to leave my room and go outside besides my friends is already sleeping right now.

I decided to went to the store and buy some chocolate milk. I'm stubborn? I don't know i just wanted to have some chocolate milk right now but my body is getting heavy again.

I think it's a bad decision going out here so when i'm done paying the chocolate milk i started to walk back to the house.

I'm about to fall but someone catch me so i forced myself to stand up properly.

"I think it's a bad decision walking around if you have a fever"-The woman said.

"Thank you miss"-I said to her.

"Snow kong"-She said then smiled.

"Y-Y/N Kim"-I said.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to give you a ride?"-Snow asked.

"Ani i'm okay"-I said to her and started to walk.

I'm about to collapse but snow dragged me inside her car.

"Let me give you a ride"-Snow said then drove away.

"Where's your adress btw?"-Snow asked.

"Here"-i sajd and gave her my phone.

When we arrived i invited her to go inside but she declined it because it's already late. I'm about to open the door but Seulgi opened the door and right on time everything went black.

NO ONE'S POV:

When Y/N'S friends woke up they noticed that they woke up in the middle of the night. Haruto decided to go to Y/N'S room but when he opened the door he didn't saw Y/N in her bed so he immediately went to the living room.

"Guys Y/N is not in her room"-Haruto said to them.

"What!?"-They said in unison.

"Let's find her"-Seulgi said and when she opened the door she saw Y/N then suddenly Y/N fainted so Seulgi immediately catched her.

"Guys Y/N"-Seulgi said then they immediately went near her.

"Let's bring her to her room"-Irene said then Jake carried Y/N towards her room.

"Irene hand me the thermometer please"-Bambam said to her then Irene handed him the thermometer.

"Guys her temperature is back to 40°C again"-Bambam said to them worriedly.

"Kim what are you doing to your body?"-Heeseung asked her.

"Let's just bring her to the hospital so she can recover quickly"-Haruto said.

"How about Jisoo and Rosé noona? Should we tell them?"-Ni-ki asked.

"Later but for now let's bring Y/N to the hospital"-Jake said then he carried Y/N towards his car.

When they arrived at the hospital they let the doctor check Y/N up.

"How is she doc?"-Seulgi asked.

"She's okay now but she needs to rest"-The doctor answered then a woman appeared.

"Unnie are you going home or not?"-The woman asked her.

"Sorry i just checked a patient"-The doctor said to her then the woman looked at Y/N.

"Eh what happened to her?"-The woman asked.

"Why do you care?"-Irene asked her then Seulgi pinched her waist.

"I saw her and gave her a ride just now i'm snow kong"-Snow said.

"Just make sure that she will take a rest"-The doctor said to them.

"Uhm can i visit her tomorrow?"
-Snow asked them.

"Eh why?"-Sunoo asked her.

"I'm just worried about her"-Snow answered.

"Sure"-Haruto answered.

"Bye"-The doctor said to them and dragged snow.

"You have a chix Y/N/N"-Jay said to her.