CHAPTER 33

Many Years Later

KARINA POV:

It's been 10 years now since Y/n fell from the bridge, after that nine months i delivered our baby safely, yes i got pregnant her sister said that they will take care of us. Jackson gave me an envelope after that year he said that Y/n wanted to give me that and it's a company it's just waiting for a name so it can progress.

We named that as K.K.Y (Karina,Kim,Yoo) company while our daughter's name is Chantria Yoo Kim.

"Mommy"-Chantria called me.

"Yes baby?"-I asked her.

"Can we go to the park please"
-Chantria said.

"Tomorrow let's go there mom"-Seb said to rosé unnie.

"Yeah, sure"-Rosé unnie said.

"Ahm, mommy can i see my daddy's face?"-Chantria asked.

"Okay here"-I said and showed her the picture of Y/n.

"My daddy is handsome"-Chantria said.

"Okay, so the both of you just play outside for now"-Jisoo unnie said to the both of them then they left.

"It's funny how April 10 is chantria's birthday while Y/n is April 9 while you is on April 11"-Jennie said.

"It's like a bridge that connect you and Y/n"-Lisa said.

"Bridge"-Jisoo unnie stated sadly.

"Hey, what's up people"-Yuna said.

"Oh, what brings all of you here?"
-I asked them.

"About the company a new partnership is offering to us"-Lia answered.

"But of course all of it is declined"
-Yeji said.

"What company is that?"-Rosé unnie asked her.

"Luna company"-Giselle answered.

"I'm curious about that company"
-Jisoo unnie said.

"So?"-My friends asked.

"Accept it, the day after tomorrow we will have a meeting"-Jisoo unnie said.

"Like, all of you will gonna attend that?"-I.N asked.

"Yes"-Jennie answered.

"Wae?"-I asked them.

"Because it's always us who will attend the meeting"-Winter asnwered.

"Because it's just a waste of time hearing their same offer"-Jisoo unnie said then stand up.

"Where are you going?"-Rosé unnie asked her.

"It's their death anniversary and may i add tomorrow is her birthday"-Jisoo unnie answered.

It's not like she's not the sister of Y/n anymore since she fell from the bridge, but she's trying and it's been 10 years but the incident is still fresh for us.

"Let's visit their grave then boss"
-Changbin said to her and she just nod at him then we went to their grave.

"Hi Dad, Mom i'm sorry if Y/n's body is not there it's just that we can't find her body"-Jisoo unnie said to them.

"I'm sorry if i didn't protect her"
-Jisoo unnie added.

"Boss, it's not your fault"-Taehyun said to her.

"I'm just waiting for an update from Y/n's friends but they disappered also"-Rosé unnie said.

"Ten years and every detail that they said it's still in my mind"-I stated

"Let's go back you guys forgot to bring the kids"-Lee know said.

"Oh right"-Lisa said then we went back at our house.

"Unnie do you think it's time to replace Y/n in your heart?"-Ningning asked.

"No one will replace Y/n"-Jisoo unnie said then left.

"Mianhe"-Rosé unnie said then followed her.

"I will just take a rest"-I said then went to my room or Y/n's room to be exact.

"Lord forgive me, if ningning have a point"-I said to him.

I will always love you Y/n and i hope wherever you are i hope you're happy.