✯ Married To Stripper ✯ - 83

[ A/N : Your author is very sorry for this late update. even though i know, sorry is not enough after making you all wait which of course like ages had spend but from the bottom of my heart, i am sorry. hope you all will forgive me.

please read the previous chapter if anyone of you have forgotten it. you can do skimming also as i know some of you didnt like that long ass chapter. well, i tried to make this short and tried to adjust every small part from every charater side in this chapter.

Enjoy my honeyballs. ]

************************************

" I am waiting " jungkook tiredly said out while shifting his weight onto other his feet.

" Jimin... Just open it. We both are just standing on one same place. How much time you will take baby? " Jimin nibbles on his lower lip as he nervously looks up at jungkook face who was looking straight in front with blind fold on his eyes which was keeping him to hide the area where they both are standing now.

" I am nervous and You can't blame me for that " jimin whines, fidgeting with his fingers and he hears jungkook sighing.

" But you need to open this blindfold too. I can't always stay like this " jungkook softly said and jimin frown.

Even though, jimin has managed to calm his anxiety down till now but just when they both reach at the place where jimin has planned all the things, he don't even remember that calming down is even a thing or name in this world.

His nervousness, anxiety is on top and trying to get calm down... He can't even think of that right now.

" Where are you?... There... Come to me my baby sugar " jungkook called out for the smaller, hands trying to search for jimin and when he found jimin hand, he grasp them in his both one, slowly pulling jimin toward him who just followed, looking down.

" I am sorry... Here... Let me " jimin didn't give jungkook chance to speak more cause he suddenly feel soo bad and guilty, regret.

He shouldn't feel down today. If he then his hyung will feel like this. It's his hyung day and instead of spending it with dealing with his anxiety and nervousness, he want him to spend it happily, together.

He took a deep breath and remove jungkook hand softly from his and move behind the taller frame to open the knot of the silk cloth.

" Don't open your eyes until I tell you " jimin remind jungkook who hummed only.

The taller is also nervous because all of this, taking him to a date, planning for his birthday and everything is felt soo new to him.

No one had done this for him. He is always the one doing thing like this but he never thought that his soon to be husband, his boyfriend will be doing this for him and it's just felt a little overwhelming but it's makes him feel special.

jimin tried to manage out a smile as he slip the silk cloth out from taller eyes and quickly place him small palm over jungkook eyes who stay on his words by not opening his eyes.

" On three hyung " jimin tells jungkook who bite his lower lip in excitement but yet nervous and only manage to nod his head.

" Hanna... Dul... Set " jimin counted with a small smile on his lips and quickly remove his palm, and jungkook open his eyes slowly... Only to get welcome by beach... But it's just not so normal... The way it was set and decorated... Was just enough to make his breath left out from his lung and for a moment he even forget to take breath, just staring in surprise, shocked at the scene.