✯ Married To Stripper ✯ - 36

I am not innocent as much as you think I am hyung - jimin said smiling which doest suiting on his face.... Not for now.

Lets just drink something - jungkook for the first time say nothing as he cant able of to say anything more.

Jimin is really making hard and this.. The way jimin was speaking wasnt helping at all.

Jungkook drag jimin to the bar where his hyungs were also sitting and smile at him.

Sit down angel. What do you want? - jungkook asked looking at jimin to ask what he would like to drink but the smaller just gulp.

I dont drink- jimin said and jungkook just want to beat this younger on acting soo innocent and cute.

What should i do with you? You just said you are not innocent and now... - jungkook laughed and jimin just push him away as the taller just made fun of him.

A light bear and a tequila for me - jungkook order, standing in front of jimin who was sitting on stool, looking around and saw hoseok and taehyung were dancing and seeing them a pretty smile curve on his lips.

Jungkook dont made him drunk ass okay? He is new - jin said slapping jimin back lightly who flinch by the sudden skinship contact.

Relax angel - jungkook said ruffling jimin hair who was still mad on how jungkook make fun of him and shove his hand away, not wanting to mess his hair which were parted soo sexly.

Yeah.. Dont worry hyung - jungkook smiled and the elders nodded his head, walking to the dancing floor.

Jungkook sat on the stool also, turning jimin to face him and pulled the younger on his one thigh while parting his legs a bit making jimin legs hanging between it.

Jimin just glare at jungkook again who gulp on how hot and he is looking.

Ok. Why are you mad again my baby? - jungkook asked kissing his cheeks and taking the shots that the bartender just served winking at jimin who eyes widen like paltes.

Do you really want to work here peacefully or want to go home while crying? - jungkook said in cold tone with scary face, gritting his teeth, making the boy quickly bowed in apologize.

I am really not liking here. Its.. Uncomfortable - jimin said placing his head on jungkook crook neck.

Hey... Dont worry. I am here right so you dont need to be scared of anything - jungkook said giving jimin his drink who just looked at it blankly.

Drink..you will feel lighter baby - jungkook said caressing jimin face and when jimin looked up to jungkook , the taller nodded his head.

Jimin bring the shot near his lips and take the sip in very small amount and once he gulp it down, he feel the burning sensation inside his throat and coughd badly and Jungkook smiled widely, rubbing his back.

There.... Good? - jungkook asked and jimin just made disgusting face as his nose scrunch up.

Its..... Bad - jimin said looking at jungkook with still disgusting face.

Want to drink more? - jungkook asked , caressing jimin waist which were hugging and supporting jimin to sit comfortably, taking his tequila sip.

I will - jimin smile widely.

Thats my boy - jungkook said.