NOT UPDATE

Hello guys!,

How are you all doing?

I know i take it too much time to update these chapters... I am sorry.

As you know that these chapters are long and yeah that's why its take me time to write them.
I wanted to make them in two in one go and that's why its takes me these days to write and upload.

I dont know if anyone like these parts or not but like always I will and can just hope that you wouldn't get bored by them.

The reason of my writing them... This much long is because if I had write them then maybe it will became three chapters but no... I make them in Two parts and the main reason is...

As I told you guys that I have a upcoming exam on 10th July and I have to prepare my studies for that. This exam is soo important so I cant take chance to loose or fail in it and I need to be take off as wattpad is taking my too much attention which making hard for me to continue on my studies.

So I will leave for now but I will come back and write, continue again this.

That's why I left the chapter with a little fun and tease hahaha.... I am sorry I cant help to.

I hope you can understand and didn't complain about it but I will really come back. Don't think that I  am stopping it.

I hope you like these and didn't get bored of them.

Thank you for giving me soo much love till now and I hope I will get this love in future from all of you also.

Thank you for reading this ff and thank you for as you will and can wait I think.

Please take care of yourself and make sure to stay healthy and eat properly.

Dont let any stress hang over your mind and try to ignore useless things which may bother you and try to be positive.

Hope you do well and take care of yourself.

Thank you and love you guys soo much... My honeyballs.