➪ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"AHH!" I SCREAMED, THROWING A KNIFE to the figure's shoulder. The person yelped in pain, clutching his shoulder.

"Nicolas?" I asked. "Of course it's me! Shit! It's hurt like hell!" He clutched his bleeding shoulder. "Well what do you expect from a mafia daughter?" I said proudly. "Besides, if i knew it was you i probably would threw that knife between your eyes, traitor."

His face dropped, "Sorry, i-"

"Had to. I know. But you're still a traitor." I cut him off with a grin. I took a gun, and walked past him before putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go, traitor."

----

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄿🄾🅅

Lisa pulled out her knife, and grabbed one of the men from the back and slit his throat. In the corner of her eyes, she saw two men walked towards her with their guns pointing at her.

She ran towards them and did a full round kick, kicking their guns across the room. She smirked with her teeth showing, mischievously. She pulled out her gun, and shot both of them between their eyes.

However, she failed to notice the looks on the guards, how they were surprised and impressed of her.

"What is she doing?" Sae-byeok asked, as she looked at Lisa from the corner of the room. Gi-hun, Sang-woo, and Ali were currently too panic to even noticed Lisa fighting off some men. Everyone were panicking, running from their lives in the room as the pink guards shooting the men in black.

Front man, who was currently sitting calmly, watching the fights on the screen, although deep down he was very worried about Lisa since she was nowhere in sight. He shot up immediately as he saw her figure, he was confused and impressed at the same time seeing her skills fighting the men.

The man swung his fist to the her nose, she stumbled back as blood trickled down her nose. He tried to punch again, using his same hand to aim at her nose but he overshot it and his fist connected with empty air above her head. She chuckled, "Eh, this is how he taught you guys?"

She pulled out her knife and slashed his chest, the blood splattered all over face, as his body slumped to the ground and he choked on his own blood. She turned around quickly to be meet by a sharp blade sliced her cheek.

The man tried to stab her, but stopped when someone shot him straight in the back of his head. He fell to the ground. The square masked guard, walked towards her in fast-pace and grabbed her arm.

"Wait- what are you doing?" She asked, trying pulled off her arm. "Come with me, here is not safe." He said, practically dragging her with him.

"Nuh-uh, i know how to protect myself, did you see that? How i killed those men? Yah! You better fuck off!" She pushed him off her before ran away.

He sighed, "That's brat..." he chuckled silently before ran after her. She was too fast, he couldn't see where she is.

"457? 457!" He shouted panicking, but goes unheard since everyone was like chaos. Screams here and there. He saw two men dragging away a man around Lisa's age, but that isn't what caught his eyes. Lisa were following silently behind them, what seemed like she's going to attack them anytime.

Lisa, however, were following them dragging Nicolas, as he struggled and shouted.

----

Finally, they arrived in the playground, where players carved their honeycombs in. The place was a bit dark, no guards around since all of the guards were fighting some men.