Part 31

Bogum came out of the room with his bag hanging over his shoulder

Bogum came out of the room with his bag hanging over his shoulder. He was closing the door and he did not see Tae behind him.

"Sssssss." Tae said, and Bogum immediately jumped in fear.

But as he looked back, he saw Tae laughing at him w/his eyes reaching the heavens.

"Hah! Finally, some revenge." Tae muttered, and Bogum is still catching his heart in surprise.

"Should I congratulate you?" He talked back and started walking towards the camp gate. Tae followed him.

"Sure, but I just wanted to thank you for helping me out yesterday."

Some soldiers are also going out, maybe going home to their families, or maybe going to some dates?

Whatever, they're free on weekends.

"It's nothing. I understand your phobias since I have that too." Tae felt quite interested.

"You have thalassophobia too?"

They're finally out of the camp, just walking down the streets with busy people minding their business.

Bogum nodded, "Yeah, but I got to conquer it."

"How? It's quite too hard for me." Tae said, he thought of the ocean and he immediately had chills.

He hated the ocean.

"Of course it's hard at first. But I tried exposing myself often infront of seas and oceans. I also swam when I had courage. So far, my phobia isn't that worse now."

Tae nodded, he's really brave. Maybe he should try that, but even just the thought of sea gives him chills.

"How about we try it again?" Tae said out of the blue. It caught Bogum's attention and he stopped on his tracks.

"You wan't to try yesterday's training again?" He asked and Tae nodded.

"Yeah, maybe I can conquer my fears too."