1

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1 Network Variety Show (Connecting Little Buns)

The white commercial vehicle is driving on the national road of the town, on both sides are uneven high and low buildings and illegal buildings. Because of the age, it looks dilapidated and outdated. All kinds of vendors occupy both sides of the road, shouting and square music one after another, through the sealed car window, you can hear five or six points. Pedestrians, battery cars, motorcycles, small cars, pushing and squeezing, driving on the national highway in disorder, traffic rules are useless here.

This seems to be a different world forgotten by the trend.

Qi Ranran leaned against the car window, his eyelids half closed, his eyelashes thick and curled. The scenery outside the window caught her eyes, making her even more bored.

This is not the world Qi Ranran has lived in for 26 years. It is just a world that exists in the novel. However, compared to the empty description of words, what is presented before her eyes is an extremely fresh, flesh and blood real world. This While Qi Ranran was unacceptable, he had to face reality at the same time.

Qi Ranran was sent in by a car accident. The car accident happened at a traffic light intersection, only a few hundred meters away from the film award ceremony venue. The babysitter car Qi Ranran was riding in at that time stopped at the intersection and waited for the green light. The moment Qi Ranran was hit by the runaway container, Qi Ranran was still looking down at a novel called "Causality", which was a new drama she was about to take over.

Once he opened his eyes, Qi Ranran became a character in "Cause and Effect", named Shen Yu, a 26-year-old married woman with a husband and son! What's even more frightening is that when her current son grows up, he will become the biggest black villain in the book. Killing his father and his mother will not be enough, but he will definitely abuse their parents to death.

Thinking back to the plots of the novels he had read, thinking of Shen Yu's bleak second half of his life, Qi Ranran shuddered involuntarily.

The commercial vehicle was parked at a fork intersection. The driver turned around and asked Qi Ranran, "Sister Shen, are you waiting here?"

Qi Ranran raised her eyes and glanced at the intersection. In fact, she didn't know anything, "Should be." She said uncertainly, turning her head to look at the man with closed eyes on the right hand side, without raising his eyelids.

Qi Ranran curled his lips and said with emotion, "Some people are almost dead alive, and they haven't been able to wake him up all the way."

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere in the carriage was obviously stagnant. The man who was "almost dead" finally stretched out, opened his eyes, looked at her lazily, and said in a low voice: "Indeed, become a certain Personal husband, it's better to die."

The man who spoke was her current husband He Mufeng, and also her unshakable enemy He Zhao! !

And the reason why he has two identities, the situation is similar to hers. They were all sent over in that car accident. At that time, He Zhao's Rolls-Royce Phantom was parked next to her nanny car.

Waiting for the green light together, being hit and flying together, and crossing again together.

It can only be said that this is "Nie Yuan"! !