11-20

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 11 Network Variety Show (11) (Good news!)

Zhang Mingyi played the game the night before and played until the early hours of the morning. He couldn't get up the next morning. Finally, he was woken up by a few phone calls as if he was chased by his agent.

The agent is a violent temper. He speaks like thunder. He carries a few artists under his hand. Zhang Ming is one of the least famous. Usually the agent calls, basically to arrange work, but he called back today, but he was in trouble. Zhang Ming scolded Zhang Ming with a face.

"Do you have to find something for yourself when you are idle? How do you usually tell you? Be cautious about your words and deeds. If you don't understand, you will lose your reputation, and you won't be able to find North, right? Do you have a license?" The

agent sweared like a machine gun, directly stunned Zhang Ming, rubbed his heavy eyelids, and asked: "Brother Xiang, what's the matter?"

"What's the matter? You him. Mom is on a hot search, go see it for yourself, I warn you, what others say, you don't pay attention to it, don't respond, the others wait for me to deal with it!"

After finishing , the agent hung up the phone angrily.

Zhang Ming sat on the bed with a disheveled hair, stunned while holding his phone, and quickly clicked on Weibo to read it. Sure enough, her tweeting on Weibo the night before had been topped to the sixth place, and she put on Shen Yu shoes the day before yesterday. , Shen Yu was smashed to the foot. Later, He Mufeng obviously wanted to vent his wife. By playing games, he stepped on her foot and almost broke her foot. Zhang Ming felt angry and posted that Weibo that night. , I was just holding a breath at the time, and I felt comfortable after sending it out. I didn't expect that there would be a follow-up, and it was still on the hot search.

Zhang Ming was very nervous and clicked in to read the comments. It was good at first. The comments were basically neutral, even biased towards her, but gradually, the wind direction changed. Some said that she was small-minded and did not believe that children would eat. Yes, after watching the show, most people actually praised Mufeng Chen Yu, and even said that the little bun in the backlit was super cute, and then they all turned around and said that the choreographer behind her was of average character, and the way to go was dark. .

Zhang Ming took a look around, cold sweat broke out on her forehead and back. Naturally, she didn't know that He Zhao took care of people with rhythm. She only felt that the hot search was inexplicable, and then began to worry about her reputation. Now it seems that, Sending such a sentence is indeed too impulsive and ill-considered.

The agent asked her not to respond. Zhang Ming was obedient and obedient. She had never had this high topic and was a little frightened. She couldn't help but keep reading reviews, but the more she watched, the more guilty she became, the more frightened she felt. Scolding her, her acting career may be coming to an end.

She waited and waited until the agent made a move. The whole person wanted to heat the ants on the pot and was restless. In the end, she made a ghostly decision and deleted Weibo. As long as you delete it, there is nothing People discuss her again.

The moment she clicked delete, she was greatly relieved and felt that she was finally relieved.

But half an hour later, her agent called again, this time more angry.