61-65

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 61 New Life (1) (Nothing)

Abstract paintings on the wall, floral quilt, the tuft of cow dung-like unidentified objects on the light blue carpet, the most terrible thing is the princess dress on Yoyo's body, which has been painted beyond recognition.

Qi Ranran and He Zhao stood at the door, the blue veins on their foreheads were all a uniform cross.

After being discovered, the two children with smiling faces realized that they might have done something bad, so they were so scared that they threw their tools of crime in their hands, bowed their heads, and stood honestly.

Yoyo is a bit older than Xiao Baozi, has experience in admitting mistakes, hurriedly yelled "Uncle and Auntie", and then began to admit the mistake, "It is my fault. If you want to scold him, just scold me, it's not about Lun Lun."

After speaking, he took a step forward, guarding Lun Lun behind him in a very virtuous manner.

The little bun was short and was blocked by Xie Youyou. He couldn't see the expressions of his parents. So he poked his head out from behind Yoyo and met his parents' eyes. He instinctively showed a well-behaved smile, brows and eyes. Curved, baby teeth white.

The innocent appearance that day, like a bucket of cool ice cubes, instantly extinguished the flame in Qi Ranran's heart. She sighed helplessly, glanced at He Zhao, and said, "I will take them to take a bath, you Clean up your son's mess."

He Zhao scratched her nose and sighed, "All right."

Qi Ranran waved to the two children and motioned for them to come out. After the two passed by hand in hand, she squatted down. Said to Xie Youyou: "Auntie didn't want to scold you, but it's really wrong for you to do so. It will be very troublesome for adults to clean and hygienic. Walls, mattresses, carpets, clothes, if these things are changed, just change. It's a waste."

Xie Youyou glanced at the little bun, and the little bun looked at Qi Ranran and said, "Mom, I'm sorry, I was wrong."

He Zhao stood aside and watched and laughed: "The wall will not be treated for the time being. When we leave, let someone repaint. The mattress and carpets have to be cleaned, but some colors will definitely not be washed off, so let's just use it. It might look better if you bring a little color." He Zhao bent over to look at the little bun, "Lun Lun, do you have any comments on this arrangement, dad?" The

little bun shook his head obediently, "No." After

finishing the mess, The two adults returned to the room and both smiled helplessly. He Zhao said with emotion: "It turns out that good children have the side of bear children."

Qi Ranran nodded, "Taking children is really a profound knowledge. The buns have changed quite a bit now, do you remember? When he first went to pick him up, he couldn't even bear to eat the French fries at once, and now he dares to make trouble."

He Zhao laughed: "Very good, release nature, this This is what the child should look like, which shows that we didn't raise him crookedly." The

two are novice parents, and they are quite proud to be able to bring the child like this.

"I think we should celebrate." He Zhao approached Qi Ranran with a hook in his eyes and looked at her with a smile.

Qi Ranran was confused and looked up at him, "What are you celebrating?"