9

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 9 Network Variety Show (9) (Unanimous External)

The sudden accident caught everyone off guard, stopped their work one after another, and came to Qi Ranran.

Qi Ranran threw away the pole in her hand, and the bamboo basket tilted down. The red bricks inside were scattered on the floor immediately. She couldn't care about anything. She squatted down to endure the pain while pressing her instep, but her fingernail was hit. The pain was heart-wrenching. With a slight movement, the pain reached Tianling Gai, and her eyes were faint.

"Shen Yu, are you okay, I... I was not careful, I can't pick it up." Zhang Ming stood aside, covering her mouth with a worried expression, but apart from speaking, she didn't even bend her waist.

Qi Ranran was too painful to speak, so he ignored Zhang Mingyi. One of the male staff members hurriedly stepped forward and said, "Let's go back to the yard first. Let the doctors in the group come and see. Can Teacher Shen get up and walk?"

Qi Ranran slowed down for a while before trying to stand up. Seeing that her toes were painful and numb, the man who was still talking finally beat her up and hurriedly sent her back to the yard.

After the director of the program group got the news, he rushed over with the doctor and took off Qi Ranran's shoes and socks. He found that the injury was more serious than expected. The nail of his thumb was slightly lifted, and the soft flesh inside was torn. With a lot of blood, ten fingers connected to the heart, the wound on the fingernail is the most painful.

When the doctor cleaned Qi Ranran's wound, He Zhao hurried back. This person usually looks like a light cloud and a dangling look. He will roar and rush over, his face black and heavy like dark clouds in a stormy day. Let others feel oppressed.

He glanced sharply at Zhang Mingyi, then squatted in front of Qi Ranran, looked at her feet, and asked the doctor: "How is it, is it serious?" The

female doctor gently sprinkled powder on the wound and said, "It's not very It's serious, but you should be careful in your daily care and take care not to get infected, but if you get hurt here, it will definitely hurt."

He Zhao usually quarreled with Qi Ranran. This will see her being listless like a drowning quail and temporarily putting away her poisonous tongue. , Asked Qi Ranran: "Does it hurt?"

Qi Ranran thought that He Zhao would definitely hurt her by picking up the plane. He was already struggling to fight back. He didn't expect that he suddenly came to such a sentence. For a while, he didn't know how to answer and forgot to hurt her. After a while, he said, "Also. Okay, I can bear it."

He Zhao's eyes were deep, and he looked at Qi Ranran's expression carefully, and felt that she really didn't seem to be struggling, so he curled up his mouth and said: "Well, I can't help but cry out loud. Everyone won't I'm laughing at you."

Qi Ranran:...

Then Zhang Ming came over again to apologize to Qi Ranran, saying that she would not be able to hold it up, and it would cause an accident if she smashed her ankles. The guilt expression was very awkward, Qi Ranran I think this girl is so good at acting, maybe one day she can win a queen prize.

Qi Ranran didn't say anything, just smiled and waved to her.

After everyone came over to express their condolences to Qi Ranran, filming of the show continued. Today is the last day of this recording, and work must not be delayed.