41-50

Chapter 41: Play in a Play (13) (bed)

In the dark, the vision is restricted, and the sense of touch is highlighted. The slightest touch on the skin will be infinitely magnified. The hand is in the quilt, and it gradually moves upstream, following the curve, drawing out an awkward route.

Qi Ranran gritted his teeth and held back, wanting to see what he was going to do, but the touch from the roughness of the man still made her get goose bumps.

Qi Ranran couldn't bear it. He grabbed the hand and squeezed it hard, lowered his voice in the dark, and turned to question him, "You old hooligan! What are you doing!"

He Zhao smiled lowly in her ear, blowing heat. Said: "Since I am considered an old gangster, I will naturally do something that gangsters would do."

Qi Ranran was angry with him. What's wrong with this person, she recently decided to abandon prejudice against him and get along with him. Unexpectedly, this old hooligan pretended to be disguised for a period of time, and finally revealed his original form.

"If you weren't a gangster, touch my leg in the middle of the night? Do you still want your salty pig hand? If you don't want it, I can do it for you and help you

chop it off!" Qi Ranran was very disgusted.

He Zhao was not annoyed by being scolded, and when she finished speaking, he said amusedly: "Are you eager for me to be a hooligan, or why would you react so badly if I touched it?"

All were caught on the spot, this man It's too shameless to even dare to slash!

Qi Ranran was so angry that he sat up directly from the bed. Lun Lun himself had a little quilt and was unaffected. He Zhao and her were on the same bed. When she got up, the quilt that was originally on him was torn away by her. , The cool air conditioner blows him cool instantly.

"I have a big reaction? Then tell me, you are not trying to be a gangster by touching my legs? What do you want to do?" Although her voice is low, her posture is very strong, and she has the momentum to fight him if she doesn't say it clearly.

He Zhao admired her vague figure in the dark, and her tantrum looked like a cat with exploded hair. He wanted to reach out and kick it, but just think about it in his heart. It is estimated that the two really had to fight.

"I really didn't want to do anything, that is, my clothes are under your ass and can't be pulled. I want to move you away without disturbing your sleep." After that, he spread his hands innocently. "I don't believe you touch it yourself, you are still sitting there." In the

dark, she reached out and fumbled for the place where she was sitting. She quickly touched a fabric that felt different from the bed sheet, and then touched it up, really connecting him. Clothes.

Qi Ranran: ...It

should be she was crushed when she was dragged into his arms in a daze.

Qi Ranran made a blushing face, moved his position, and loosened the hem of his loose pajamas.

He Zhao was free, he breathed a sigh of relief, and then he thought about teasing her again. When he saw her sleeping again, he quietly rolled over under the quilt, put his hands on her side, and looked at her in the dark with his eyes open. .

Qi Ranran was taken aback again, and hurriedly pushed his arm, and asked in a low voice: "What are you doing?" In the

silent night, she even asked her voice softly. He Zhao accurately found her mouth, tenderly. Kissed it.