II. Budapest?

Natasha and Elle finally made it to the port where there was a prepared car waiting for them, both of them getting in it and driving to the store

Natasha and Elle finally made it to the port where there was a prepared car waiting for them, both of them getting in it and driving to the store. Elle didn't even wonder where it's from as she wasn't surprised at what her mother could do anymore, she was just happy that they're so close to their final goal.

After driving for some time and stopping at a local store, Natasha unhooks her seat belt and turns off the car. She was about to leave the car but heard her daughter ask hopefully "Mom, can I go with you?" while looking at her with puppy eyes.

The avenger looked at her sadly and told her "I'm so sorry baby, but you know-"

"Fine." Elle said cutting her off frustratedly and turning around to the other side to avoid eyesight with her. She's so sick of this whole safety thing, all she wants is to be a somewhat normal kid again and she did miss her uncles and aunt wanda a whole lot...

"Gabrielle." Natasha sighed and looked at her daughter with understanding.

"I said fine." Elle said a little bit louder.

"Ok then" Nat said softly, now actually getting out of the car to get the necessities they stopped for. She just wished she could make this better for Elle... the little girl is only 9 years old, not even double digits.
She doesn't deserve to grow up too fast and Natasha had sworn to herself she would give her daughter a good childhood, a good life. A much better one than hers...

Elle looked down to see what it was and a small smile appeared on her face seeing her favorite type of cookies

Elle looked down to see what it was and a small smile appeared on her face seeing her favorite type of cookies. "Thanks" She mumbled shyly.
Natasha smirked as she bent down to kiss her daughter's forehead and there they went on their way.

"After the Sokovia Accords, the hunt is on for the remaining Avengers - Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff with her daughter Gabrielle Romanoff are currently on the run." Elle looked at her mother worryingly after hearing the radio announcement.