X. Tag team

"Where are we going, mom?" Elle questioned walking through the some kind of forest between Yelena and Natasha holding their hands.

"You'll find out soon, babygirl." Natasha tucked some of girl's hair behind her ear and smiled at her.

"Rick!" Elle yelled while she noticed Rick Mason standing in front of helicopter on a big empty field

"It's nice to see you again, little Romanoff!" He said happily as he picked Elle up and squeezed her in his embrace.

Girl giggled and tied her hands around his neck.

Natasha raised her eyebrows at sight of the helicopter. "I said we needed a jet."

Rick sighed and put Elle on the ground. "Yeah, you know what you didn't get me? Time." He paused for a second. "Or money. I'm not made of jets."

"I thought you were supposed to be the best." Yelena teased Rick.

Elle smirked and decided to join her aunt. "Like a real pro."

"Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel to your liking?" He seemed a bit offended. "And you," Rick looked down at Elle. "I thought we were in one team."

"You were wrong!" Elle laughed and ran into Yelena snuggling to her side.

"Ha!" Yelena chuckled sarcastically and winked to her niece.

Natasha smirked. "Don't let them wind you up."

"No, I take exception to impugning my professionalism." He smiled trying to keep calm.

"Well," She thought for a second. "you did set up me and my daughter with a generator that crapped out after six hours." Natasha shrugged, not at all sure of all this "professionalism".

" Natasha shrugged, not at all sure of all this "professionalism"